Lead Generation

par Sigmasolutions1
Lead Generation

Lead Prequalification:- Are your best leads buried in your CRM system? Most B2B marketers have an arsenal of demand generation tactics to drive leads - Google or web search programs, email, direct mail, tradeshows and events. These raw leads all flow into your Sales team's queue waiting for some sort of follow up. But according to most leading analysts, only 10% of leads are ever followed up by sales. Your sale team cherry picks the hottest leads to follow up and leaves the rest. But that doesn't mean 90% are 'bad leads'. Maximize ROI on your marketing budget with a lead prequalification program. Ensure that every marketing lead is evaluated, and gets the attention it deserves. With Infoity's Lead Prequalification every lead is reviewed and qualified. Using a combination of online research, email follow up and phone support, Infoity will research each lead, qualify it to ensure it fits within your target prospect profile, disqualify leads as

image of username Sigmasolutions1 Flag of India Pune, India

Me concernant