Inviter le freelance sur le projet
Il semble que vous n'ayez pas de projet actif en ce moment. Pourquoi ne pas publier un projet maintenant ? C'est gratuit !Publier un projet
- 80%Travaux complétés
- 100%Selon le budget
- 100%Dans les temps
- N/ATaux de Réembauche
I am looking for an experienced professional writer who has extensive experience putting together professional resumes/cvs as well as updating LinkedIn profiles
“The project is not completed according to the dispute”Hermangoh il y a 2 ans
50 distributors from fashion or jewelry industry in India ( 1 and 2 tier cities)
“Niel95 did a solid job providing me with a list of distributors in India. I can highly advise others to use his services.”Rohit1702kg il y a 2 ans
To create a Professional Resume
“I am sure the project was fairly simple for his capabilities. Nevertheless, job well done and will totally hire him in the future.”fahad9110 il y a 2 ans
Update/edit a resume - fast turn around
“Neil is awesome! I had him re-do my resume, he not only scrubbed up the content he also created a great template and catered to the Australian market. Highly recommend!”sbr5856476be4014 il y a 2 ans
Event-Volunteer coordinatorJun 2016 - Jul 2016 (1 month)
• Recruiting and inducting volunteers for the event. • Coordinating and leading a team of 20 volunteers to run an event over 2 days with approximately 500 attendees making it SA’s largest tech entrepreneurship conference • Ensuring the event transitions smoothly right from setup, registration, various panels and keynotes and pack up. And taking care of any issues that pop up. • Keeping a clear and open line of communication between all stakeholders of the conference and the volunteers.
Business Development ManagerDec 2015 - Mar 2016 (3 months)
•Nation-wide lead generation for B2B sales. Creating hitlists for specific products and value propositions for each product. •Conducting sales meetings by calling and emailing potential clients •Setting up investment awareness workshops for uni students and entry level employees that gave them an insight about financial planning. •Worked with current customers to renew long term contracts that enabled the company to conduct corporate trainings sessions for large companies.
Managing directorDec 2014 - Jan 2016 (1 year)
• Person responsible for all operations at the South Australian chapter of the organisation. • Indirectly managing a committee of 50+ members • Representative for AIESEC in South Australia on a national and international front. • Making sure monthly targets are met and effectively tracked for the entire local committee. • In-charge of liaising with external relations to creating sustainable partnerships in an effort to spread awareness about AIESEC.
Business Development ManagerDec 2014 - Dec 2015 (1 year)
• Final responsible for all business development operations in South Australia on behalf of AIESEC- Includes market segmentation, lead generation and sales. • Lead a team of 6 highly motivated individuals • Ensuring high standards of sales and CRM • Creating an account delivery system to ensure highest quality of services.
Finance OfficerJun 2013 - Dec 2014 (1 year)
• Responsible of the financials of the South Australian chapter of the organisation. • Responsible for the budgeting of events run and tracking the budget. • Responsible for making key investment decisions and tracking their return of investments.
Marketing AnalystJun 2012 - Aug 2012 (2 months)
• Part of the brand awareness team. • Assisted marketing analysts’ team on product placement and market analysis. • Learnt effective time management. • Improved understanding of effective marketing.
Bachelor of Finance2013 - 2016 (3 years)
US English Level 183%
Connecté à Facebook
- Paiement vérifié
- Téléphone Vérifié
- E-mail vérifié