Inviter le freelance sur le projet
Il semble que vous n'ayez pas de projet actif en ce moment. Pourquoi ne pas publier un projet maintenant ? C'est gratuit !Publier un projet
- N/ATravaux complétés
- N/ASelon le budget
- N/ADans les temps
- N/ATaux de Réembauche
Virtual AssistantJan 2019
Virtual Executive Assistant and freelancer offering administrative services ranging from transcription, travel management, editing and formatting documents, expense reconciliations as well as project management.
Business Support Consultant and Senior Executive Assistant to Online Managing DirectorAug 2016 - Dec 2018 (2 years)
- Provided support primarily to the Online MD as well as the Senior Leadership Team through calendar and meeting management, project work, presentations, expense reconciliations, implementing asset inventory as well as travel coordination - Part of the role involved reviewing and implementing policies and procedures to improve business efficiency.
Virtual AssistantJan 2016 - Aug 2016 (7 months)
- Worked remotely from Spain supporting a CEO in Los Angeles, Directors in New York and Technology Executives in Salt Lake City. - A highlight of the role was the flexibility to work remotely and liaise with the teams in different time zones - In terms of tasks, a lot of the role was calendar management, recruitment as establishing the new office in New York through organising suppliers, equipment for new starters and the general running of the office to ensure operations were smooth.
Senior AssociateOct 2014 - Dec 2015 (1 year)
- Document Management role responsible for managing company documents and ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity through the collection and collation of signed agreements and official documents to maintain compliance with records and document management laws. - Other responsibilities included training new starters, providing technical solutions for user support, administering system access, communicating with the business to ensure compliance needs are met to assist with audits.
Senior Executive AssistantNov 2013 - Oct 2014 (11 months)
- Seconded to cover a maternity leave role and support the global division head - The role involved heavy travel and diary management coupled with meeting synchronisation. Assisting with ad hoc projects such as the global conference presentation and liaising with the event team to ensure the smooth running of the conference both before and during the event.
Office Manager and Senior Executive AssistantAug 2011 - Nov 2013 (2 years)
- Managed a team of 10 Senior Executive Assistants as well as support staff recruitment. - Project managed and implemented improved follow-you print system as well as streamlined stationery ordering system. - Organised speakers for 13 sector sessions and booked flights for 70 executive to attend a global conference. - Daily multi-tasking from on boarding new staff through to coordinating floor moves of 150 staff and managing a subscription database.
Senior Executive AssistantJan 2008 - Aug 2011 (3 years)
- Administration support to an Executive Director and a broader team of thirteen executives - Main duties comprised of international travel arrangements, roadshow coordination, board paper collation, review and format of documents and presentations including financial statements and investor newsletters as well as managing an investor database. - Daily distribution of media clips, execution of legal documentations and updating the investor website content.