Inviter le freelance sur le projet
Il semble que vous n'ayez pas de projet actif en ce moment. Pourquoi ne pas publier un projet maintenant ? C'est gratuit !Publier un projet
- N/ATravaux complétés
- N/ASelon le budget
- N/ADans les temps
- N/ATaux de Réembauche
Senior Management Accountant - Optima ResourcesJan 2017
Optima Resources is an Offshore resources house based in Islamabad, Pakistan for Energy Projects Support Company (ENPRO), an oil and gas industry company based in the middle east working to meet today’s energy high powered energy demands.
Assistant Manager AccountsSep 2014 - Jun 2015 (9 months)
▪ Completed claims in Vehicle Management System for a sizable business value. Audited freight bills and prepared financial reports. ▪ Preparation of and monitoring of accounts on – going basis incl. Bank reconciliations, management of Trade receivables, Trade Payables, Payroll processing, Assets management. ▪ Finalization and Consolidations of accounts on monthly, Quarterly and Annual basis. ▪ Preparing regular various MIS reports & presentation for management.
Regional CoordinatorJul 2014 - Mar 2017 (2 years)
▪ Nominated as Regional Coordinator (Rawalpindi/ Islamabad) on the special recommendations of President, The Society of Accounting Education (SOAE). ▪ Plan, direct and co-ordinate the work of SOAE. ▪ Perform facilitation to the SOAE students/applicants, coordinate between students and SOAE team and responsible to watch the keen interest of the SOAE and its operations.
Accounts Manager - Blackline Road Construction CompanyApr 2011 - Jan 2012 (9 months)
▪ I managed accounting, cash, payroll, credit and collection for 75+ employee business at BLACKLINE ROAD CONSTRUCTION COMPANY (associated company of Venco Imtiaz Construction Company). ▪ Implemented new system for cost accounting, inventory control, and accounts payable resulting in $100,000 savings in operations. ▪ This role was for accounting system development and period reporting to the President.
Manager - Audit and AssuranceOct 2008 - Jan 2010 (1 year)
▪ Helped develop business proposals for increase in cash flow and directed auditing and reporting for $ 120,000 client. ▪ The position required review at various stages of completion, of all work done by audit team members for completeness, accuracy and compliance with policy requirements and procedures and preparation of draft for discussion and final audit reports in accordance with laws and regulations.
Team Lead AuditorJan 2008 - Oct 2008 (9 months)
▪ Oversee the work programmes of the External Audit Team’s offices in client premises as well as the Firm's Audit Department, the Information and Communications Technology Audit Department, and other Firm Departments as may be assigned by the Firm Partner. ▪ Oversee the Audit Services of Firm. ▪ Provide overall coordination of risk-based audit planning of the Services/Sections under his/her supervision.
Lead AuditorJul 2007 - Jan 2008 (6 months)
▪ Management functions: ▪ Oversee the work of the audit department. ▪ Monitor the department’s internal environment to ensure optimisation, and effective and transparent use of staff resources. ▪ Provide guidance and supervision to audit staff. ▪ Monitor staff performance and compliance with quality standards and professional ethics for staff under Senior Audit Associate direction. ▪ Monitor training needs of staff and ensure training is in accordance with plans.
Senior Audit AssociateJan 2007 - Jul 2007 (6 months)
▪ Management functions: ▪ Oversee the work of the Audit Associate. ▪ Monitor the Audit Associate and client office's internal environment to ensure optimisation, and effective and transparent use of staff resources. ▪ Provide guidance and supervision to audit staff. ▪ Monitor staff performance through the completion of time tables, and compliance with quality standards for staff under his/her direction.
Audit AssociateJul 2006 - Jan 2007 (6 months)
▪ Lead audits/special reviews with respect to large and complex operations. ▪ Identify and allocate tasks, coordinate/monitor work, control audit/assignment resources, consolidate results, etc. ▪ Prepare risk-based audits/reviews. ▪ Plan/programme assignments in accordance with established standards. ▪ Supervise and coach staff throughout the audit/review with the view to ensuring conformity with established standards in all phases of the audit process.
Finance AssistantDec 2005 - Jul 2006 (7 months)
▪ In this position my line manager was Finance & IT Manager. ▪ Team purpose was to ensure that Oxfam had the capacity to respond effectively in the relief Project of Earthquake response. Job purpose was to provide support to response project team. ▪ The Job required Good understanding of finance and admin procedures, as well as, good written and spoken English with ability to keep clear and concise records.
Audit AssistantApr 2005 - Dec 2005 (8 months)
▪ Prepare/participate in preparations for risk-based audit plans/programmes in accordance with established standards. ▪ Document, evaluate and test systems and controls to determine their adequacy and effectiveness to ensure (i) compliance with policies and procedures, (ii) accomplishment of management's objectives, (iii) reliability and integrity of information, (iv) economical use of resources, and (v) safeguarding of assets.
Audit SeniorOct 2004 - Apr 2005 (6 months)
▪ Document, evaluate and test systems and controls to determine their adequacy and effectiveness with respect to (i) compliance with policies and procedures; (ii) accomplishment of management’s objectives; (iii) reliability and integrity of information; (iv) economical use of resources; and (v) safeguarding assets. ▪ Prepare working papers for review by the Auditor-in-Charge.
Audit Semi SeniorApr 2004 - Oct 2004 (6 months)
▪ Examine detailed financial and/or processing documents to ensure conformity with established rules and regulations. Compute, calculate, verify, tabulate and analyse data. ▪ Compile a variety of pre-audit information for both financial and operational audits of specified operations and/or transactions. ▪ Undertake audit interviews with supervisory and line personnel working within various operations in order to establish procedures and practices.
Audit JuniorOct 2003 - Apr 2004 (6 months)
▪ Review various accounting documents and records; compute, calculate and verify various data. ▪ Review transactions that have financial implications to ensure regularity of receipt, custody and disposal of funds and other financial resources of the clients.
Audit TraineeAug 2003 - Oct 2003 (2 months)
▪ Collect relevant information and documentation related to specific audit assignments; calculate, compute and verify data. ▪ Prepare spreadsheet, verify footings, extensions and postings and trace original evidence into the records, e.g., personnel documents, budget, accounting vouchers, purchase orders, contracts, requisitions, receiving and inspection reports and invoices. ▪ Assist in observing random physical inventory of property in various departments throughout the Organisation.
Bachelor of Arts2000 - 2003 (3 years)
Certified Financial & Management Accountant2012 - 2014 (2 years)
Xero Advisor Certified (2019)Xero UK
Xero Advisor Certification course shows how to use all the core features of Xero to help advise clients. From setting up to bank reconciliation, right through to reporting.
Xero Partner (2019)Xero Limited
Xero accounting software gives businesses the tools to take care of the numbers and spend less time on accounting.
Quickbooks ProAdvisor (2019)Intuit QuickBooks