Polish native speaker. Born in Poland and living in Poland (45 years) and Norway.
University degree obtained in Poland (MSc).
English CPE exams passed in London. After that few years living in London and Southampton.
MBA graduated in Poland and partly in Scotland.
From 1998 organiser/advisor in international trade/business issues. From 2008 – technical/industry translator.
From 1998 till 2008 I was a high level manager in local companies as well as international corporations (I managed teams up to 180 employees). After that – running own companies – production / international trade / domestic trade.
I specialize in B2B domestic/international trade, marketing and B2B business in general.
The range of my freelance services includes:
- general market research for chosen B2B branches
- competition survey
- creating data bases of potential Customers
- main law issues concerning chosen B2B activities
- current branch news, important trends and prospects
- help in establishing legal/organizational activities, local branches, agencies, etc.
Apart from business experiences with European, North American and Asian countries, I have broad experience in business connections and trade (16 years) with so-called East European countries (Russia, Ukraine, Bielorussia, Baltic States). This kind of knowledge is quite unique, understanding business relations, trade habits, mentality.