Inviter le freelance sur le projet
Il semble que vous n'ayez pas de projet actif en ce moment. Pourquoi ne pas publier un projet maintenant ? C'est gratuit !Publier un projet
- N/ATravaux complétés
- N/ASelon le budget
- N/ADans les temps
- N/ATaux de Réembauche
Statement of Account
Daily Collection Reports
Sales AssociateOct 2016 - Apr 2017 (6 months)
- Responsible in generating customer leads for the branch; This includes prospecting via telemarketing, and building to building mapping to individual and corporate clients. - Ensures usage of the product and conduct follow -ups to develop basic relationship with the customer. - Manages customer portfolio and fosters good business relationship with its newly acquired accounts. - Educating individuals on bank products and services.
Accounts Receivable SpecialistMay 2013 - Sep 2016 (3 years)
- Conduct account research and analysis - Prepare and maintain various reports - Maintain an accurate aging report - Identify and execute the necessary process adjustments - Send statement to outstanding customers - Reconcile A/R to the G/L - Generates and posting of monthly billing on the computerized system. - Maintains an updated accounts receivable customer files through the computerized system. - Interact with customers to resolve outstanding issues via phone, email, mail or personally
General Accountant/ Accounts Payable ClerkJun 2012 - Apr 2013 (10 months)
- Supervise and ensure efficient working of all financial transactions in organization. - Protection of company assets by following good accounting practices - Responsible for managing the accuracy and timeliness of payments to our numerous vendors. Paying vendors by monitoring discounts; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase orders, contract, invoice or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos;
Accounts Receivable AnalystJul 2010 - Apr 2012 (1 year)
- Checks remittances, collection, and BO slip after the delivery. - Encodes accounts’ payment based on collection slip. - Prepares and prints credit memo and files together with the corresponding invoice in the collection jacket. - Prints AR ledger and compares with actual documents (invoices) on hand monthly to check if there are missing items or documents. - Utilizes computer applications to compile, retrieve and summarize accounting information for analyses and reporting purposes.
CashierSep 2009 - Feb 2010 (5 months)
- Take orders - Approaching them with a smile as well as assisting them. - Serving the customers the right food they decide. - Suggesting on our menu and new promos of food. - Hosting/guide customers. - Provide good customer service. - As a crew, I have knowledge to talk to customers about their complaints, suggestions and comments about our product.