Image de profil de bigurus
Drapeau de India Chandigarh, India
Membre depuis le 28 avril 2005
0 Recommendations


En ligne Hors ligne
Service Description: Business Intelligence-Gurus can produce elegant and error-free applications to our client's demanding needs. We complete all our projects on time every time and defect free. We have extensive experience in handling Database related projects. We are particular on having good communications with client and prompt in our replies and deliveries. We deliver more than client expects and make sure he gets satisfied. Our Development Division Offers Services in ---------------------------------------------------------------- Architectures: [login to view URL], J2EE, Struts, MVC. Java: Core Java, EJB, Jsp, Servlets, JMS, MDB, Java Activation Framework. We use extensively all design patterns and we have created our own variations of popular design patterns, EJB 2.0, JCA, JMS, JNDI. Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, MySQL. Reporting/BI: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services. WebPage Development: HTML, Dreamweaver, Visual Interdev, Frontpage, JavaScript, Jscript, VBscript. Designing: Adobe Photoshop (Preferred), Image Ready, Flash, CorelDraw, Photoshop. Server Side Scripting: Php 3.x/4.x(Zend), CGI/Perl (Mod_perl/ActivePerl/ePerl), ASP, ISAPI/NSAPI, ASP.NET. Languages: C/C++, Java (JDK2.0) Applets, VC++, VisualBasic DAO, ActiveX Data Objects (ADO), ActiveX, COM, DCOM, Microsoft Transaction Server (MTS), VB.NET, C#. ECommerce: OSCommerce, Yahoo Store, Ebay SDK, Microsoft Commerce Server. Mailing: Exchange Server Operating Systems: Win X ( 98/85/2000/2003/XP/NT), Linux ( RH6/7/8/9), Solaris. Webservices using: J2EE, ColdFusion, .NET, Perl, PHP ( NuSOAP) OpenSource Customizations: PHPNUKE, OSCommerce, DotNetNuke. Verticals --------- Insurance E-com - B2B, B2C Real Estate Mobile Horizontals ------------- E-Commerce/Ebusiness CRM About us: Your Business idea. Our Passion turning it to reality. We provide highly focused business consultancy. Across all our software products and services, our focus is in our clients achieving their goals. Our key principles – thoroughly understanding our client’s business objectives, providing highly personalized experiences, maintaining a strong emphasis on quality, and adhering to the highest ethical standards – serve as the foundation for everything we do. We are a leading developer and professional services provider of "state of the art" Business Intelligence Solutions. We possess a unique combination of business acumen and technical proficiency along with a proven "best practices" methodology to help our clients gain insight and intelligence from corporate data. Our solutions provide customers, partners and employees with the latest information for enhanced decision-making and real-time analytics. We are focused as an organization to deliver world-class solutions to customers and the only thing that has made it possible is the steadfast focus on process excellence and quality for every single project we undertake. The relentless pursuit of defect eradication in all our software solutions is a mission that touches every dimension of our business. Each one of our software development and implementation processes is carefully designed to ensure consistent quality. We follow rigorous process controls, to deliver reliable software that meets customer standards. This results in higher productivity, predictable schedules and lower project costs. Standard Business Terms: For projects over $500 30% as advance, along with selection, 50% Delivery of different milestones 20% (remaining) on total completion. For project upto $500 70% as advance, 30% (remaining) on total completion.
$15 USD/hr
5 commentaires
  • 100%Travaux complétés
  • 100%Selon le budget
  • 100%Dans les temps
  • 50%Taux de Réembauche


Avis récents

Aucun commentaire.


  • Connecté à Facebook
  • Freelance Préféré
  • Paiement vérifié
  • Téléphone Vérifié
  • Identité Vérifiée
  • E-mail vérifié

Mes meilleures compétences

Voir des freelances similaires