Inviter le freelance sur le projet
Il semble que vous n'ayez pas de projet actif en ce moment. Pourquoi ne pas publier un projet maintenant ? C'est gratuit !Publier un projet
- N/ATravaux complétés
- N/ASelon le budget
- N/ADans les temps
- N/ATaux de Réembauche
Freelance TechnologistNov 2015
1. Designed and deployed Voice and data networks for 5 major hotels 2. Base station installations and commissioning for Mobile Telecom operators 3. Support on Cisco routers and switches for a major Sugar factory in Uganda
Sr Engineer - MW High Level SupportOct 2014 - Oct 2015 (1 year)
1. SPOC with client for all Network transport related issues on MTN South Sudan Project. 2. High level support to all field teams on the project. 3. Design new links (Frequency and IP). 4. Prepare scope for maintenance service for all transmission nodes on the project.
Microwave Transmission EngineerJul 2011 - Oct 2014 (3 years)
1. Planning Microwave Links, 2. IP Planning, 3. Router and switch configurations 4. Preventive maintenance 5. Fault finding and troubleshooting
Sr. NOC EngineerNov 2010 - Jul 2011 (8 months)
1. Troubleshooting and fault finding. 2. Health check up of Network elements 3. Periodic O&M activities i.e. alarm checking, backup management, configuration changes, evaluation of reports and other performance data etc. 4. Transmission equipment handling, field engineering support, power calibration. 5. BSS and transmission Recovery and fault handling
Network Systems EngineerJun 2007 - Oct 2010 (3 years)
1. Ensure reliability and stability along integrated systems. 2. Partner with cross-functional teams of internal and external stakeholders to define requirement. 3. Identify hardware/software & OS requirements. 4. Create and Administer policy and permissions. 5. Develop technical and user procedural documentation. 6. Analyze and resolve issues regarding Intercom system, LAN or WiFi. 7. Design IP Networks and supervise their roll-out. 8. Network Security design and implementation.
Supervisor-in-charge of Sironko MCTJun 2005 - May 2007 (1 year)
1. Overall Supervision and management of MCT staff. 2. Responsible for planning and budgeting for day to day activities at the MCT. 3. Manage and ensure stability of network and Internet. 4. Development of ICT training materials for tele-users. 5. Monthly progress reporting to the RCDF board of UCC and the Sironko District Local Government.
BSC. IT Major2001 - 2005 (4 years)
Project Management (2013)ZTE University
ZTE Project Management based on PMI's PMBOK