Mr. Abhijeet is expert in mechanical projects. He has expertise in Ansys and similar tools. He is hardworking and can handle tough projects. He is very fast in his work. I would like to work with him in future.
Working in a massive MNC to deliver engineering requirements. I accept challenges to learn on the way and solve different problems every now and then.
• Utilised Python scripts to crawl websites
• Worked with APIs to automate laborious tasks
• Coded in Python, CSS, HTML, and Liquid to create an e-commerce store from scratch
• Utilised Artificial Intelligence models like Transformer, ESRGAN, and DFDNet for sentiment analysis and image optimization.
• And counting...
Mechanical Design Engineer
Daitya Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
juin 2020 - août 2020 (2 mois, 2 jours)
Worked for an electric vehicle start-up. With a team, I was responsible for the carbon fiber monocoque chassis design of a concept racing electric car.
• Worked on SpaceClaim to stitch CAD files and prepared them for further simulation in Ansys.
• Updated CAD data using Solid Edge and SolidWorks as per requirement.
Mechanical Design Intern
Amber Enterprises India Ltd.
juin 2019 - déc. 2019 (6 mois, 2 jours)
Worked in a Research and Development facility of room air conditioners.
Learned about problem-solving, plastic injection molding and more. I was
responsible for the design of components in Siemens UG NX. I did the
following key work:
• Bench-marked and drafted new components according to GD&T.
• Utilised Teamcenter as a Product Lifecycle Management tool.
• 3D printed housings to validate the design.
Punjab Technical University, India 2016 - 2020
Automate the Boring Stuff with Python
• Automated tasks by writing Python programs.
• Build programs that can do text pattern recognition with "regular expressions".
• Programmatically generated and updated Excel spreadsheets.
• Parsed PDFs and Word documents.
• Crawled websites and fetched information from online sources.
• Created programs that send out email notifications.
• Utilised Python's debugging tools to quickly figure out bugs in code.
• Programmatically controlled mouse and keyboard to click and type.
Advanced MATLAB for Scientific Computing
What I learned
• To optimize code using techniques for debugging and profiling
• Numerical linear algebra, numerical optimization, ODEs, and PDEs.
• 2D/3D plotting, graphics handles, publication-quality graphics, animation, etc.
A Hands-on Introduction to Engineering Simulations
What I learned
• Big ideas in finite-element analysis and computational fluid dynamics
• Fluid dynamics simulations using ANSYS Fluent
• Structural mechanics simulations using ANSYS Mechanical
• Mathematical models underlying simulations
• Building simulations of real-world applications using ANSYS software
• Verification and validation of simulations including checking against hand calculations
• How to approach engineering analysis and simulations like an expert.
Cost-Effective Design of Soft Robotic Prosthetic Arm based on 3D Printing
The arm was controlled by the amputee’s muscle signals using electromyography (EMG) sensors. For actuation, artificial pneumatic muscles were employed, lowering the actuation force requirement and enhancing gripping by curling on the object. The envision of prosthetic arm design worked with high modularity that adapts according to the patient by utilizing 3D-printing for its fabrication.
Design of refrigeration and air conditioning cycle for Military Aircraft
I have designed a RAC cycle for a military aircraft as a challenge, the work included:
• Gathering required data for the design.
• Acquiring an intellect to design the cycle.
• Calculations for the air conditioning cycle.
• Tabular and graphical representation of computed data.
Contactez Abhijeet Singh S. concernant votre emploi
Connectez-vous pour discuter des détails via la messagerie.