Inviter le freelance sur le projet
Il semble que vous n'ayez pas de projet actif en ce moment. Pourquoi ne pas publier un projet maintenant ? C'est gratuit !Publier un projet
- N/ATravaux complétés
- N/ASelon le budget
- N/ADans les temps
- N/ATaux de Réembauche
DeveloperSep 2016 - Nov 2016 (2 months)
* As member of a team I exceeded technical expectations, being qualified better than swiss counterparts. Grasped new complex concepts quickly, impressed a very hard to impress tech lead who qualified my code as *quality work*. * Quick adoption of company development and coding guidelines and methodologies, first merge to master branch done on the very first week. * Kept great attention to detail. Created clean, easy to merge, buildable code while keeping commit history as linear as possible.
DeveloperJul 2013 - May 2016 (2 years)
* As Team Lead I dramatically improved the performance of an already in production mission critical [login to view URL] application on the very first week of work successfully applying numerous optimizations and corrections without any kind of source code documentation. * Achieved project renewal three times thanks to the achieved results. * Successfully applied RAD and agile principles with minimal time from stakeholders.
DeveloperApr 2012 - Apr 2013 (1 year)
* As Tech Lead I got full approval for the design and development of SIGAAFF (Fixed Assets Management System) integrated with SAP B1 and Oracle Database server during the Joint Commission certification process. * Designed and developed the mobile application for asset inventory running over a PDA. * Achieved a dramatic reduction in required time for assets inventory thanks to the mobile application offline working mode which would update SAP B1 database through the main application.
Solutions ArchitectJan 2008 - Dec 2011 (3 years)
* As an independent consultant, I Implemented and customized open sourced [login to view URL] e-commerce and CMS applications. * Integrated payment gateways, credit card processing and PayPal to .NET applications. * Integrated OpenERP with .NET applications using XML-RPC protocol and C#. * Customized OpenERP deployments, databases structure and models, views and reports using Python, XML and OpenOffice Writer/plugin. * Deployed mixed terminal solutions based on Windows Server, PXE, Linux and RDP.
DeveloperMay 2006 - Jul 2006 (2 months)
* As member of a team I ported the system of surveillance and control of epidemics (VIGICONHU) originally written in Visual Fox and DBF to an [login to view URL] application. * Exceeded project expectations regarding attention to detail and user interface richness and responsiveness. * Development of custom client side templating libraries for dynamic html generation. * Full application of AJAX technologies on its very early stages. * The application was displayed and used in different health institutions o
DeveloperMay 2005 - Jun 2005 (1 month)
* As member of the company first development team for an [login to view URL] heritage and investment management system we reached initial goals which led to project continuity and grow of the team. * Worked under immediate deadlines making daily deliveries. * Project was managed remotely; communication was always carried in English.