• I have studied at the Faculty of Languages and Translations specialized in English literature department. Being in the field of translation allowed me to accumulate experience and learn more about translation techniques.
• Studied French in high school 》 (A2).
• Fluent in English as a result of my exposure to the language at the British Council and the college.
• I am working as a volunteer at Ted Translators, translating from English into Arabic.
• An Arabic/ English translator trained at ATC company, dealt with various financial texts and reports, especially in the taxes field.
English to Arabic subtitle translation.
Living with A Stutter is a translated video from English into Arabic and approved by Ted reviewer.
The video is in YouTube and the link:https://youtu.be/mO4IKbHUniw
Does international law work | Sayidkomil Ibodullaev | TEDxTSUL
An English transcription video.
Contactez Ahmed A. concernant votre emploi
Connectez-vous pour discuter des détails via la messagerie.