Inviter le freelance sur le projet
Il semble que vous n'ayez pas de projet actif en ce moment. Pourquoi ne pas publier un projet maintenant ? C'est gratuit !Publier un projet
- 100%Travaux complétés
- 100%Selon le budget
- 100%Dans les temps
- 100%Taux de Réembauche
“As always Alessia did great, keep doing the same level of investment and quality.”WGS92100 il y a 4 mois
Project for Alessia G. -- 4
“Keep working with Alessia :)”WGS92100 il y a 5 mois
Project for Alessia G. -- 3
“Precious, nice person, willing to work and to deliver.”WGS92100 il y a 6 mois
Project for Alessia G. -- 2
“Great to work with Alessia, trusted person.”WGS92100 il y a 7 mois
Project for Alessia G.
“She is amazing, professional, care at details, willing to help.”WGS92100 il y a 8 mois
Confirm participation to attend an event
“Very impressed by the quality of the work, very reliable, autonomous I liked working with Alessia.”WGS92100 il y a 10 mois
Data Entry- Indexer- Investigation TeamMar 2017 - Jun 2017 (3 months)
Verified data and intelligence on wildlife trafficking so to update and index into iBASE and ICM pertaining to organized criminal organizations involved in wildlife trafficking.
Research Assistant - Association of Defense CounselApr 2016 - Jan 2017 (9 months)
- Analysed voluminous legal and evidentiary documents (transcripts, military reports, videos, etc.) to identify legal and factual incoherencies in documents submitted by the Office of the Prosecutor; - Conducted research on ICTR jurisprudence and drafted sections of the final brief submitted by the legal counsel in the Mladic case.
Analyst – Report Card Analyst ProjectJan 2016 - Jun 2016 (5 months)
- Analysed quantitative data for a cross-country comparative study on various variables such as governance, poverty reduction, education, environment, gender equality, human rights in Iran, Sweden and Saudi Arabia and presented the findings in a report-like outputs.
Intern - Counterterrorism SpecializationOct 2015 - Mar 2016 (5 months)
- Conducted research on, and analysis of counter-terrorism policies to support a research project on Foreign Terrorist Fighters, especially the legal and judicial measures and administrative policies taken by Members of the GCTF in implementing the Hague-Marrakech Memorandum.
ResearcherJun 2015 - Oct 2015 (4 months)
- Performed research on human trafficking in Afghanistan and security sector reform in Palestine and Haiti for the evaluation of USAID funded projects in these countries, and drafted parts of the NGO report on armed violence reduction.
Legal TraineeJun 2014 - Sep 2014 (3 months)
- Performed research and analysis on urban security, urban crime patterns and criminal justice to support the IBM Smart Cities project in Kenya (compared statistical data, carried out field surveys and interviews, analyzed police records and judicial orders, and monitored media and other open sources to identify crime trends and crime hotspots in Nairobi for 2006-2012);
Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice InternSep 2013 - Feb 2014 (5 months)
- Conducted research on counter-terrorism, especially on the radicalisation of Kenyan youths of Somali origin, and prepared a comparative study on counter violent extremism policies in other countries to identify best practices applicable to the Kenyan context. The findings were used in a concept note; - Supported the UNODC Kenyan Police reform project funded by the EU in the organization of workshops (conducted background research, prepared documentation, liaised with government officials).
Project officerSep 2012 - Sep 2013 (1 year)
- Coordinated training workshops on disaster preparedness in Italy and abroad and prepared project proposals, narrative reports for donor (EU) and ensured the NGO’s programmes and expenditures are in compliance with the donor’s financial and administrative guidelines; - Created and coordinated the implementation of a survey on disaster preparedness, and interpreted the findings to prepare a report and training materials.
Junior Researcher in DisarmamentJun 2012 - Mar 2013 (9 months)
- Conducted research on arms control, disarmament and non-proliferation issues under international law to prepare situation analysis on countries’ policies in disarmament and assist the Italian delegations during international conferences on disarmament.
Trainee LawyerMar 2012 - Jun 2012 (3 months)
- Assisted the Senior Attorney in providing legal advice on criminal, commercial and civil law related issues and in preparing legal documents and complying with legal procedures before the courts.
Laurea Magistrale in Giurisprudenza2005 - 2011 (6 years)
LL.M International Crime and Justice United Nations Interregional Crime Justice Research Institute2012 - 2013 (1 year)
Bar Exam2012 - 2012 (1 month)
Certificate in Terrorism and Counterterrorism2014 - 2014 (1 month)
Certificate Post-Conflict Transitional Justice- Italian Army Post Conflict Operational Study Centre2013 - 2013 (1 month)
Certificate in International Criminal Law Defence- UNICRI2013 - 2013 (1 month)
Diploma in Law and Armed Conflict2012 - 2012 (1 month)
Connecté à Facebook
- Paiement vérifié
- Téléphone Vérifié
- Identité Vérifiée
- E-mail vérifié