03224069261 / 03356136650
[login to view URL]
• 10 years of excellent customer service skills (Internal &External)
• Excellent sales skills ability to achieve personal and team sales targets.
• Self-motivated, goal oriented with the ability to foster strong relationships.
• Successfully handling customer escalations in a professional and timely manner.
• Works well independently and in a team environment
• Positive can do attitude with the ability to provide customer resolutions with integrity, empathy and sincerity.
SHAW Calgary, Alberta
Customer Solution Expert Specialist Dec 2016 – Nov 2017
• Responsible of 25 agents, Team Performance, meetings, and training new agents • Work closely with Agents, and help them achieve daily and monthly targets. • Communicate difficult concepts, converting data to easily digestible information
Maintain a strong level of knowledge and understanding of the business needs and align training solutions to meet and exceed them
TD BANK Calgary, Alberta
Customer Service Representative Sep 2016 – Nov 2017
Complete financial transactions such as deposits, withdrawals, bill payments & other account transactions for customers in a professional manner.
Create a legendary customer experience at every interaction and look ways to contribute to the ongoing improvement of the overall branch customer experience and create a positive “First Impression’” by greeting and engaging customers in a range of sales, service and informational conversations
Identifying opportunities to promote TDCT products and services to the customers
Attending meeting sessions
Opening and Closing of the branch, timely and accurate completion of branch administration works.
Opening and closing new and existing customer accounts
Application for Visa, Line of credit, Auto Loans and credit check
Understanding and meeting the customer’s current and future financial needs by proactively providing them with advice and appropriate products and services
SHAW Calgary, Alberta
Customer Solution Expert July 2016 – Dec 2016
Contact new and existing customers to identify needs.
Selling and upselling the benefits of Shaw services
Mentoring new employees
Attain and exceed individual and team sales targets.
Answer customers’ questions about products, prices, availability, or credit terms.
Emphasizes product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and on technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations.
Maintain customer records, using automated systems.
UNIVERSITY OF CALGARY Calgary, Alberta
Economics and International Relations Sep 2012 - Jun 2016