Editing my profile
Editing your profile is easy.
1. Log in to your Freelancer.com account.
2. Click your profile picture thumbnail from the main menu bar. Then, click View profile.
3. Click the Edit Profile button.
Parts that can be edited are: Professional Headline, Summary, and Hourly Rate.
You may upload the following content types:
• Image: up to 10MB (JPG, PNG, GIF)
• Article: up to 20MB
• Code: up to 20MB
• Video: up to 100MB (FLV, AVI, MP4, MOV)
• Audio: up to 20MB (MP3)
• Others: up to 20MB
You can add Skills when you scroll down further.
From the View Profile page, you can also add details to your resume section: Experience, Education, Certifications, and Publications. Clicking Save for each part will save your input.
To the right of the resume section, you can edit your skills by clicking Edit Skills button.
When you scroll back up of the page, you can select View Employer Profile or View Freelancer Profile to see the changes made.
Keep your profile page looking as professional as possible. Read more here for some tips.