Getting started on Freelancer.com
Freelancer.com allows clients and freelancers to work together on both online and offline projects over a wide range of categories through projects and contests.
Signing up is easy.
1. Click Sign Up on the Freelancer.com homepage. Registration is free.
2. You can choose to sign up via Facebook or via email.
3. You will then be asked to provide a username. Note that once chosen, a username cannot be changed. Click Next once done.
- be alphanumeric (contains letters and/or numbers),
- start with a letter, and
- have 16 characters at most.
4. Select your account type. This can be changed anytime on your Account Settings page.
After registration, verify your email address, and complete your account details. Here are some important resources to check as well:
• Getting work done on Freelancer.com
• Fixed-price vs Hourly projects
• Successful freelancing on Freelancer.com
• Tips to improve your profile summary
To ensure you have the best possible protection in an unlikely event of a dispute, keep your communications and payments on Freelancer.com. Keep an eye out for projects that violate our Terms and Conditions as well.