customer SERVICE/SUPPORT via ZenDesk for the website. Your role is to answer order questions, create returns via google spreadsheet, marketplace questions (customer from ebay etc), product questions,
Needed 1-2 hours per day
Monday - Saturday (6 days)
Main role - answer customer enquiries create return documents, follow-up with the customer.
- English level needs to be high over 90% pass, usage of Grammarly
- Applicant will need to understand logistics/transport and technology solutions for eCommerce
- Previous experience on eCommerce website a bonus
- Familiar with customer service roles chatting to customers and knowing how to help customers with their issues.
- Be able to problem-solve for the customer and offer solutions for issues presented to you from our customers.
- Know how to use google sheets
- follow-up with customers as needed
- use Grammarly or similar to help avoid spelling mistakes
- Shipstaiton or similar software experience
- PDF knowledge
49 freelances font une offre moyenne de 6 $/heure pour ce travail
I have experience in customer service field for 2 years. I have very good typing speed as well as accuracy as I use grammarly for that. I hope to meet your expectation.
I have proper working experience in Customer support in Logistics , P2P and O2C. Also an ERP consultant , hope i will be your good choice. Thanks in advance