Before you read the project details, please note that we are looking for a RELIABLE person that is a ZEN CART EXPERT. We have met here lots of people who promise what they can't deliver, ask for more money during the work, disappear without a valid reason while the project is almost complete and so on. We do not need such persons, so please ask yourself if you are reliable. If answer is NO, please stay away from us. We won't consider bids placed after few seconds we published the project.
We expect, once you bid on our project, you have read carefully and understood any point in the project details, and once you start working on it you communicate promply with us, letting us know what you are doing and when you plan to finish. And, obviously, we expect you to FINISH and to finish in time. You will work on a live server (yours) so we can see the work progress. In no case you will touch the actual live website; you have to work on the copy of our website ONLY. Please, avoid to bid on this project "a priori" - without being sure you have read and understood the details. If a point is not clear, please ask for more information BEFORE you accept to work - NOT AFTER!
We need to install and configure a new template for our Zen Cart 1.5 online store. We already have the template package (from [url removed, login to view]). We will provide you with the link to download the website zip package (website and sql file) and the new template. In the new template:
- We need you to place on the left sidebar, in every page that has a sidebar (including the home page), a box with the category list.
- In all of the listing pages, we need to show products as LIST instead as GRID (in home page too). Note that template has a switcher that let you choose LIST/GRID view, where GRID view is default.
- Please note that after you successfully applied the the new template, we expect our website keeps intact its functionalities. We mean:
- The cookie notice must be there and works as it actually work.
- URLs must remain the same for all the website. Our website is using a Zen Cart plugin called ULTIMATE SEO. IT IS UP TO YOU to verify it is compatible with the new template and eventually adjust the code in order to make everything work as expected.
- In our actual website, we have 2 extra fields in the registration form, which are "Partita IVA" (VAT number) and "Codice Fiscale" (Tax Code). You must be sure they are still there wherever they actually are shown, once the new template is applied (on registration, update profile page...). The field "Codice Fiscale" must be mandatory in any case; the field "Partita IVA" must be mandatory ONLY if user has filled in the field "Nome Azienda" ("Company Name").
- In our actual website, we show prices tax including (VAT 22%). You must be sure prices are shown tax including as well with the new template.
- Product picture in the detail pages must be shown in the same order of the actual website. A click on the picture will open it in lightbox. Be sure lighbox is working properly: I mean it must act like a normal lightbox, with no errors.
Please bid only if you are a Zen Cart expert, are familiar with theme changing, are sure you can do it ON TIME and more than all, that you are not trying to ask us one cent more during the job. After the theme upgrade, you will remove any dependancy of the old templates placed in all of the folders in the root. Finally, we will ask you to update 2 tables in database (clients and orders) in order to have the final website updated with the last registration and purchases. At the end, you will send us back the zip containing the whole website including the sql file.
The cookie notice must be there and works as it actually work. => Please Clear this point After the theme upgrade, you will remove any dependancy of the old templates placed in all of the folders in the root. => Plus
6 freelance font une offre moyenne de £430 pour ce travail
Experienced Zencart developer here, can provide exactly what you need. Can you please show me the preview url for the theme you have selected and the current site url? Can we have a quick meeting to sort out all things Plus
Hello, I'm a professional programmer for web programming with php language to build the system website, Besides, I'm also expert in MySQL , HTML,HTML5,CSS, JS I'm always top in Vietnam freelancer [login to view URL] Plus
Dear Prospect Hiring Manager. Thank you for giving me a chance to bid on your project. i am a serious bidder here and i have already worked on a similar project before and can deliver as u have mentioned I have c Plus
Hello, I am ready to start and want to discuss with you on this project. Please check my portfolio here: [login to view URL] Best regards, webexpert0102
Hello , I am reliable and I can help you Hi there, I am Specialized in Zen Cart, dedicated to support Zen Cart Store Owners. Service Description : - 5+ years programming background - 3+ years experience i Plus
Hi I can help you I am able to complete your project in all points I think you found the right person now.
Hello, We would like to express our interest to redesign and develop an existing Zencart store/website. We have gone through the job description and would like to intimate you that we comply on your requirement. Plus