I need a website that lets me list my products and display them in a stock market like fashion.
- The site must look similar to the mockup associated with this project.
- The site has a middle display that shows the products and market information.
- The site also has a scrolling ticker tape on the bottom that displays the products.
- The site must automatically import a list of items from an excel file or xml file. This file will automatically be placed on my server for the site to read.
- The site will let an admin register users. The site will also import user ID's, passwords, and other account info from an excel or xml file.
- The site will have a drop down in the top left that allows the user to switch between product category (in the mock up this is the box that says Pinot Noir)
- The site must let the user sort items by product name, product price, and change in price.
- The site will have a help page
- The site will have a question mark above specific items. When the question mark is pressed a window pops up with information.
- The site will let users add items to a shopping cart. When the user checks out, the site will automatically generate an email with specific information and email it to a specific company email address. An email will also be sent to the email address associated with the user.
- The item prices change based on how many ordered. We'll need to use a formula that deals with increase and decrease percentages per item.
- The site must let the admin see total sales sortable by day or product.
I will provide all images and content. If you have questions please let me know.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.