I am interested in creating an online survey. Here is a brief overview so that you can tell me whether you can create a web site like this for me.
Hereâ€™s how I want the survey to progress:
1) Instruction page
2) Next page: Participants will answer several questions. Some questions are multiple choice, some questions are measured on a scale from 1 to 13, and other questions require text responses etc. Also, I would like the questions to have controls such that if I am asking about their age, participants cannot input letter responses; other controls include not to be able to use the â€œbackâ€ button and to make sure that participants cannot advance in the study if they havenâ€™t answered all questions.
3) Next page: Several pages of explaining information about what tasks participants will have to be doing
4) Next several pages will include the tasks that I will have participants do. There are two tasks that I would like participants to perform. One participant will perform both tasks multiple times for a total of 5 rounds. And each round has to be timed for 4 minutes and include a timer for participants to see. The tasks will be presented to the participants in a random order.
5) Answer several questions on which participants must score 100% correctly in order to be able to continue. If they get a question wrong, I want participants to be re-directed back to the instruction page.
6) Finally, two more pages of questions
I need the program to be able to keep track of participantsâ€™ responses and capture data and time of completion. I want to capture how much time participants took for the entire survey. Also, I want to be able to capture participantsâ€™ performance on both tasks each round.
Code should be built in a way that can be easily modified in the future by others.
Allow for multi-user login
Platform: all major web browsers, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari etc.
The survey is not complicated at all and I already have it written in a Word document. The most difficult part in this project is to program the tasks correctly. I am including a snap shot of how I expect the two tasks to look like on the screen.
Deadline for the project is June 28th, 2012.
Please read the project first and write the word "Understood". Also write your steps and suggestions to complete the project with a short description of what you understood.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $294 pour ce travail
Hi The price we have send you is for 13 days and 2 days is for testing so if you want exact price we can let you know after a detail discussion. I want to introduce our self, we are a group of freelancers have e Plus
Understood. You need an application for survey management. You want to track users (time spent, etc..). You want to validate the inputs (numerical values must be such, etc..). I think a J2EE application with a DB s Plus
We have a team of developers who specialize in HTML, Software Architecture, Website Design, XML etc. We look forward to working with you and be your trusted partner. Kindly chat with us on our site. You can see our si Plus