• We are looking to complete development of a hotel booking website using an XML feed from a hotel wholesaler.
• The website design has already been completed, therefore this project is for the front-end development and XML integration only.
• DO NOT BID FOR THIS WORK UNLESS YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE OF INTEGRATING AN XML FEED FROM A HOTEL WHOLESALER INTO A HOTEL BOOKING WEBSITE. WE WILL NEED TO SEE EXAMPLES.
• We will provide you with the PSD files containing the website design. You will then be required to build the HTML pages, and to show the data from the suppliers XML feed and to integrate the XML into the site.
• There are approximately 7 pages that require development.
• An advanced and intuitive Admin/CMS interface will be required allowing website administrator to manage website content, and what data is displayed via the XML feed. This must be simple and user friendly.
• You will also be required to integrate a payment processing facility, and automated email facility. The website will also be password protected, therefore you will also be required to build this capability.
• We will provide the relevant XML documents from the wholesaler, as well as website content to shortlisted bidders.
When putting together a bid for this project please consider the following:
• You will be required to duplicate this work for a second website which is identical in every aspect apart from the design, whilst this work is being completed.
• This is only the first phase of this project. Further XML integrations involving additional hotel wholesalers will need to be built into the websites in the 6 months following completion of this work – we will need to agree costs.
• This is a long term project which will involve expansion of both websites throughout the year, therefore we are looking to build an excellent long term relationship with the successful bidder.
• It is essential that you have excellent communication in English, and are contactable on a daily basis via phone, instant messenger and Skype.
Once a shortlist of serious bidders has been created, we will provide a detailed brief and additional required documentation.