Looking for someone to create a Firefox plugin which can:
- monitor what documents the user accesses
- saves the HTML of each one in a local folder, with name/description, when accessed and how many times accessed
- lets the user make a directory structure and place them in folders
- has an interface for user to browse/search entries or re-order them
- has an interface for the user to select options, e.g. "blacklist" (what sites not to include), how long to keep the history, edit individual entry etc.
To be well documented, with possibility for future development (for example - include a filter or a number of filters to be applied to HTML before saving).