Basically, We want a Python application that converts XML file to SQLite database. Application must have these capabilities:
Summary of the project:
- It uses two file type as input: XML (data file) and XSD (schema file).
- Creates database tables with tags and values that are in XML file.
Details and expectations:
- It requires one XML file and one or more XSD files (depends on XML file) to work
- Data types and tags in XML file may not be the same but application must prepare correct tables every time. It may check the schema file to do that.
- There must be optional filter in the application. We may want to filter values by looking tags. For example; There may be three tags in the XML: "Door", "Window", "Table". We may want to create database file with "Door" and "Window" tags.
- You are expected to make it work with maximum performance and need to explain why you are choosing certain method and libraries.
- The application is expected to work with big XML files like 1 GB or 5 GB.
- Every function, method, variable, loop etc. must have comments in the code.
- The application must develop with Python.
- The application must be able to work under Sun Solaris OS (It has Python 2.4.6)
In order to develop application, sample XML and XSD files will be sending. We also send some tables that show an example of the final result that we expect.
By having experience in processing XML files with performance proven coding style, we claim to be right match.
15 freelance font une offre moyenne de $335 pour ce travail
I have experience with both SQLite and XML. I can complete this project quickly and easily.
I did several SQLlite import and export convertes to XML in the past. I can do automatic schema creation in SQL. Dani
Hi ready to start working right now. If you give ssh access for testing and development purpose is a plus. I work fast and clean. Ready to start right now. Best regards
Hi,I can help you finish this and now I am a full-time freelancer developer. And I want to know which version of Solaris is suited for ?
I'm familiar with XML, XSLT and python and willing to be challenged on this project, eps. by processing on big data file.