Core Skillsets Required for V1
- SQLite database CRUD
- Remote service calls
- XML read/parse
- Push notifications
- In application purchase (required for V2)
The basis for V1 of this application is a relatively simple tabbed application with 4 x main views with locator (Restaurant List, Restaurant Map, Favorites, Settings).
Restaurant List Section
This section will consist of a UITable view that will read content from a SQLite database. The first view will show a table (list) of restaurants nearby > when a user selects a restaurant this will advance to the next view - which is a table (list) of menu items > when a user selects a menu item this will advance to the next view which will display the menu item details view that contains information about the selected menu item (i.e name, how to order, nutrition, etc). The restaurant detail view and menu detail view will also have an 'add to favorites' button that will allow users to save the selected restaurant and/or menu item to the database.
This section will display a number of restaurants mapped onto a GoogleMaps screen as pins. The lat/long location of these restaurants will be read from a SQLite database. Tapping on a restaurant (pin) will display the restaurant name, and an option for "more details" > which when selected will take the user to the restaurant details section (as above). The user will also have the option selecting 'locate me' on the map, to show their current geo-location on the map (and the restaurants near them).
Favorites Section (restaurant)
This section will be similar to the Restaurant List Section (above) but instead of retrieving a full list of restaurants from the database, will only retrieve a list of favorite restaurants. Users will then be able to drill down to the restaurant details view from the favorites list.
Favorites Section (menu item)
This section will be similar to the Menu Item List Section (above) but instead of retrieving a full list of menu items from the database, will only retrieve a list of menu items. Users will then be able to drill down to the menu item details view from the favorites list.
Will contain a set of user configurable options such as:
- Setting a home city or suburb (so that the restaurant list section defaults to a list of restaurants from the selected city that city.
-Update notification - when an update is available for the restaurant database, a push notification will alert the user that an update is available (and ask them if they would like to update).
Other Features Required
- Search Feature - The application will need to include a 'Search' box on one of the Restaurant List views to allow users to search through the list of restaurants displayed (auto complete style)
- iOS 4 & iOS 5 compatible
- Database updates will be made via an an XML file. Upon app initialization the app will make a call to a remote service to check the database version, if there is a new version available a push notification will be sent to the user letting them know an update is available. If the user accepts the update, an XML file will be loaded into the application. This XML file will need to be read/parsed into the SQLite database.
I will provide the UI Design/Wireframes, GFX and sample SQLite DB.
This project will be divided into 3 x phases (1 x for each section of the application). Progress payments will be made upon sign-off of each phase. Payment will ONLY be made when the following items are completed:
1. The application performs according to the specified functionality (bug free)
2. Full source code for that section/phase is provided (I will recompile the code my side to ensure it is FULL)
3. Source code MUST BE FULLY COMMENTED
4. PLEASE NOTE - I reserve the right to terminate the project at the end of any phase if I don't believe the above requirements have been met.
Décerné à :
25 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 1833 $ pour ce travail
Hi, I'm interested in this project and wish to pursue this project. I have extensive experience on required skills. Please check my PM for further details
We are team of experts catering to international clients with extensive experience on IPhone and Android. We can get this done on-time and highest quality. Please refer PM for more details. Thanks
Hi, I have gone through the post in detail. We have the expertise to design , develop and deploy this app.I have attached some screens,etc with this message.