The entire site(s) should be developed in Dreamweaver Studio for Windows, manual coding beside the main structure must be approved and fully documented,
Development platform will be provides, i.e. www server, ftp server
Full documentation(s) on the web site(s) are required about structure, file relations, file types, functions, etc.
Integration of [url removed, login to view] components ([url removed, login to view]) to do capture of customers registrations, etc.
Integration of [url removed, login to view] components ([url removed, login to view]) to offer on-line chat capabilities on the web.
Integration of lead tracking system JAVA components for lead tracking.
Integration to Microsoft SQL Server database for tell-a-friend function and other data capture functions.
Content Manager to handle hot-spots and other text that needs to be updated quick on the web site(s) or use of Macromedia Content Management System.
Development language/coding standard/CSS
The website must be valid HTML. It should validate for:
Full use of CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) for the entire website and brand.
Why XHTML design
1. XHTML is the current markup standard, replacing HTML 4.
2. XHTML is designed to work well with other XML-based markup languages, applications, and protocols-an advantage that HTML lacks.
3. XHTML is more consistent than HTML, so it´s less likely to cause problems of function and display.
4. XHTML 1.0 is a bridge to future versions of XHTML. Should the XHTML 2 draft specification achieve final recommendation status, it will be easier to adapt to it from XHTML 1.0 than from HTML.
5. Old browsers are as comfortable with XHTML as they are with HTML. There´s no advantage to XHTML in this regard, but there´s no disadvantage either.
6. New browsers work well with XHTML (particularly XHTML 1.0), and many accord it special treatment not granted to pages authored in HTML 4. This makes XHTML more predictable than HTML in many cases.
7. XHTML works as well in wireless devices, screen readers, and other specialized user agents as it does in traditional desktop browsers, in many cases removing the need to create specialized wireless markup versions and allowing sites to reach more visitors with less work and at lower cost. We can´t be positive about cause and effect, but many HTML sites are saddled with wireless versions, text-only versions and special printer-friendly pages, while most XHTML sites are free of such encumbrances-one document serves all. (In most cases, one document serves all if it´s properly styled for multiple media, and that´s what CSS is for.)
8. XHTML is part of a family of web standards (also including CSS and W3C Document Object Model) that let us control the behaviour and appearance of web pages across multiple platforms, browsers, and devices.
9. Authoring in XHTML can assist you in breaking the habit of writing presentational markup, and that in turn can help us avoid accessibility problems and inconsistencies of display between different manufacturers desktop browsers. (If we write structural XHTML and place all or most of our visual branding in CSS, where they belong, we no longer need to be overly concerned about differences in they way NetScape and Microsoft browsers trat, say, empty table cells to which widths have been applied.)
10. Authoring in XHTML can get us into the habit of testing our work against Markup Validation Services, which in turn can often save testing and debugging time and help us avoid many basic accessibility errors, such as neglecting to include a usable alt attribute to every tag.
Develop specific web site.
The web should flow to fill the whole browser window and be divided into three (3) columns. (Left, Center, Right) + footer. Center should be floating. The right column should be used to highlight issues, show excerpts from the forums etc and may be managed by content manager.
Use of flash films.
The website should make use of CSS for layout as well all “look-and-feel”. The cluttering use of tables for positioning must go in order to increase the weight of the content (SEO optimization). Also all images used in lists should go and be replaced by valid HTML-markup that use CSS.
The website must make use of H-tags, Image ALT-tags etc (SEO optimization). Headings must not be in other styles/tags than H-tags.
Pages should have names that relate to content. (SOE optimization)
Integration of LivePerson ([url removed, login to view]) to chat with sales representative
Handle multi-language (SWEDEN, DENMARK, NORWAY, FINLAND, U.K.) could be with flags or other graphic attributes that gives the user possibility to choose language or dependant on URL address.
Design must follow Corporate Brand Design schema in terms of colors, logos, pictures, etc.
You should be an expert in this area, have great skills in programming, graphic design and programming of flash films.
A prototype of the website are compiled together in a zip-file and could be posted to you on request.
32 freelance font une offre moyenne de $4347 pour ce travail
hi.. It can take much time but it's a big project ..i can start only from 20 january flash design programming all done by me 100% dreamwaver as editor regards
We take this opportunity to introduce Trivia Info as a professional service provider. You can make it convenient to glance through : [url removed, login to view]: [url removed, login to view]
Hello! Please see my portfolio in my profile. U will like it. See: [url removed, login to view] . [url removed, login to view] . [url removed, login to view] Cheers
I have 7 years Experience in WEB DEVELOPMENT,SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT and SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION. I can Provide you the solution. I will start ASAP