I'm updating my clients website which is flash/actionscript based. I built the site myself by modifying a purchased image gallery script but now I just need a pro to come along and tidy up a few things.
All the text on the site is drawn from a xml file.
I have a list of things I need to do to the site:
1. When the pages load up, each one has an image load on top of it (showing the title of the page eg. about) but you can tell its on top as it doesn't quite line up. Ideally, the original bitmap would morph into the cover bitmap and back as needed. Also if you click the page too early then close the page the cover bitmap is still there.
2. On the about page there are 3 case studies that open up a new swf file. They are all good but i need to add two more buttons (already designed) that have multiple case studies attached to them - so therefore a sub menu. I have already made the swf case studies, what I need you to do is make it so that when the two new case study buttons are clicked, a sub menu appears (which I already have the design for) which is then clicked to open the swf case study. Ive attached an example image which shows the case study sub menu I need.
3. On each page I need the text area moved up to the top left to fit the area better.
4. On the front page a gradient loads up behind the logo...i just cant seem to get it smooth, need that fixed.
5. All text needs to be white.
6. Headings at the moment are images, we need them to now be text instead.
You will have to play with the site for this to make sense. PM me and ill provide the link to the site.
I will be available for any assistance with any questions on this job as i know the files quite well.
Also, I need this done quite quickly so please be ready to go.