What needs to be done:
1) Translate/correct Hebrew and add vowels
2) Introduce vocabulary words before story
3) Enter all words in [url removed, login to view]
4) Build all XML files
5) Create appropriate drills
6) Create appropriate quizzes
7) Build XML vocabulary files for flashcards
8) Record sound files
9) Add grammar notes (I can help on this)
10) Adapt/Correct Existing Flash Software as Necessary
Story #1 Adam and Sarah Look for the Red Ball
Adam and Sarah are good friends.
Adam likes to play with his big red ball.
Sarah is playing outside.
Sarah sees her friend Adam
sitting in a tree.
Sarah asks Adam: Why are you sitting up in a tree?
Adam says: I'm looking for my big red ball.
Sarah: Do you see your ball from the tree?
Adam: No, can you find my big red ball?
Sarah says: Yes, I can, if you help me.
Come down from the tree,
let's find the ball together.
Adam comes down from the tree.
The two go to look for the ball.
They look in the garden.
They see a small blue ball,
but they do not see Adam's big red ball.
They look in the school.
They see three blue balls
and two red balls,
but they do not find Adam's big red ball.
Adam is sad because they cannot find his big red ball.
Adams says: I'm sad because I cannot play with my big red ball.
Adam runs to his house.
Sara goes with Adam.
Adam asks his mother: "Where is my big red ball?"
His mother says: Is it in the garden?
Adam: No we looked in the garden, it was not there.
Mother: Is it in the school?
Sarah: We also looked in the school.
There were many balls there, but
Adam's big red ball was not there.
Mother: Maybe your ball is in the closet or in the car.
The two children run to the closet.
The two of them look in the closet.
They see clothes,
but they do not see any balls.
Sarah: Come! Let's look in the car.
They ran to the car, and there, in the car was Adam's big red ball.
Adam said: Yofi! There is my big red ball.
Thank-you Sarah. You helped me find my ball.
You are a good friend.
Let's go outside and play with my big red ball!
Questions and Answers (These Q/A's are presented like the dialog - these are not drills or quizes).
1. What does Adam like to play with?
Adam likes to play with his big red ball.
2. Where was Sarah playing?
Sarah was playing outside.
3. Where was Adam sitting?
Adam was sitting in a tree.
4. Why was Adam sitting in a tree?
Adam was sitting in a tree to look for his ball.
Adam was looking for his big red ball.
5. Did Adam see his red ball from the tree?
No, Adam could not see his red ball from the tree.
6. What did Adam and Sarah do?
They went to look for Adam's red ball.
7. What did they see in the garden?
They saw a small blue ball.
8. What did they see in the school?
They saw three blue balls
and two red balls.
9. Was Adam happy or sad?
Adam was sad.
10. Why was Adam sad?
Adam was sad because he could not find his big red ball.
11. Where did Adam go after school?
Adam went to his house.
Adam ran to his house.
12. Who is in Adam's house?
Adam's mother is in the house.
13. What did Adam ask his mother?
Adam asked: "Where is my big red ball?"
14. Where did Mother say to look for the ball?
Mother said to look in the closet and in the car.
15. What did the children see in the closet?
They saw clothes.
16. Did the children find the ball in the closet?
No, the ball was not in the closet.
No, the children did not find the ball there.
17. Where did they find the ball?
They found the ball in the car.
18. Where did the children look for the ball?
They looked in four places. They looked in the garden,
the school, the closet, and the car.
19. What did Adam say to Sarah when they found his ball?
Adam said "Thank-you Sarah".
He said that Sarah
was a good friend.
20. What did Adam and Sarah do when they found the ball?
They went outside and played with the ball.
21. Did Adam like to play with his big red ball?
Yes, Adam liked to play with his big red ball.
Example Quiz Question (you will create others):
1. Where was Adam sitting?
A. Adam was sitting in the school
B. Adam was sitting in the tree
C. Adam was sitting on the ball
D. Adam was sitting in the garden.
Example Response Drill (you will create others):
1. Model Sentence: Adam is sitting in the tree.
Response 1: the school
Sentence 1: Adam is sitting in the school.
Response 2: in the tree
Sentence 2: Adam is sitting in the tree.
Response 3: in the closet
Sentence 3: Adam is sitting in the tree.
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $233 pour ce travail
We will doing all that you want (and more... :-))). Quickly, Professional, Quality - our answer you and your organization. We work more than 10 years.. There are questions? Examples of jobs http://portfolio.pixy-tix Plus