Disinfectant Manufacturer, been asked to contribute to a magazine:
The questions are as follow:
1. How important is it for you as a supplier to provide training to your distributors and end consumers?
2. What is involved in training when it comes to chemical usage? Be as elaborate as possible
3. What about refresher training?
4. Tell us about the importance of dosing and dilution & how does it help in chemical usage.
5. What are the repercussions of not using chemicals properly?
6. Tell us about chemical usage in terms of health & safety.
12 freelance font une offre moyenne de £138 pour ce travail
Hi I am PhD in chemical engineering and have 7 years of research and writing experience. I have worked on PhD level thesis projects, published papers in peer reviewed journals and have also worked with several companie Plus
it is important for a distributor to know details of the product, it working manual Relevant Skills and Experience in training, the distributor must be provided with information about product benefits, safety manual, Plus
Its preatty easy, all you need is MSDS of the Disenfectant, and some softwares who makes the Comparison Table of Risk,...gave you the NFPA Risk Symbol and so on. Its is a kind HAZMAT with HAZCOM work. Relevant Skills Plus
Expert in chemicals and the handling of toxic chemicals Can handle writing an article of chemistry Experience as a teacher , for Fire and safety course Can write the required article in less time.. Relevant Skills and Plus
I am a recently graduated chemical engineer with an experience in fertiliser/paint company. I have read your questions and can answer all of them with detailed or short answers, whatever is the requirement of the magaz Plus