Our site [url removed, login to view] needs an overhaul, including the addition of content that has yet to be written. Parts of it are fairly solid but other parts - e.g. dropdown tabs at the top of the main page - are just plain missing. Site as a whole needs more and better calls to action.
We're a growing company and do offer services that the site has yet to articulate. Here's our job description:
Chicago-based managed cloud provider Chi Networks seek an expert WordPress site developer with a flair for design. This year-round position will require 10-20 hours per week. Familiarity with cloud sector a plus.
1. Mastery of WordPress
2 Four years’ experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS.
3. A strong visual and technical portfolio.
4. Proficiency using Adobe/Illustrator products (or equivalent tools).
5. Knowledge of browser compatibility across multiple platforms and devices.
6. Strong ability to design with accessibility in mind.
7. Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
8. Strong skills in Photoshop, with skills in Sketch, InvsionApp, UX Pin, or equivalent application(s) a plus.
9. Know popular WP apps like Yoast SEO, PureChat, Aksimet.
1. Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
2. Provide thought-leadership on Web design best practices and next-generation digital trends.
3. Create high-fidelity mock-ups for vetting and user testing, and finished .psd files for development.
4. Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML / CSS / PHP / JAVA practices
Up your alley? Let's talk!
Steve Sewall, Site Manager
27 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 63 $ pour ce travail
yes, let's clarify the requirement in details also if you want us to share our skill and previous work let us know.. hope to hear you soon.. Thanks & Regards RIMSHA
I have 6 years experiences. I have 100% work complete record. I bid which project I have 100% confidence. I can do your work. Please let me know, Thanks.