We are looking for an experienced Wordpress & WooCommerce developer to work with us on several tasks.
We look after several websites for different customers & have multiple ad-hoc tasks which crop up.
We're looking for a reliable developer to work with us & fix issues as they arrise.
Tasks will included; PHP, CSS, HMTL, Java & JQuerry issues.
Also general assistance on Wordpress & WooCommerce setting & plugins.
Ideally someone with experience in servers & site speed optimisation would be helpful where possible.
We have immediate tasks to work on.
Please contact us with your details, experience & hourly rates.
1) Add brand name attribute to product:
- We have product attributes set: 'Admin > Products > Attributes > Brands'
- Each individual product has a 'Brand' attribute associated.
- We would like the 'Brand' attribute to display on the product catalogue page for each individual product.
- The 'Brand' attribute is to show under the product name but above the price.
- To be in the same font & colour as the price (but obviously not to go red if a product is on sale).
2) Quickview description dropdowns don't work.
- On the product page there is the accordion dropdown menu for;
* Exchanges & Returns
* Contact Us
- On the product page, the 'Description' is open by default when the page loads & then the user can switch between the other accordion menu options.
- On the product catalogue page there is a quickview option.
- On quickview the accordion menu is broken & won't open when clicked.
- Also the 'Description' is closed by default & this should be open by default like on the Product page.
3) Apple & Google Pay button position
- On the Product page we have an Add to Cart + Apple Pay button.
- The Apple Pay button appears above the Add to Cart button.
- We would like them switched around so that the Apple Pay button is below the Add to Cart button.
- This is the same on the cart page.
- The Apple Pay button is above the Checkout button.
- We would like them swapped around so the Checkout button is above the Apple Pay button.
4) Sticky add to cart not responsive.
- On the Product page, if the user scrolls down a 'Sticky Add to Cart' button appears.
- The 'Sticky Add to Cart' button includes a product thumbnail image, qty, Apple Pay & Add to Cart button.
- It is not responsive across different devices & wraps on tablet & mobile.
- We need this fixed so it's responsive across all screen resolutions.
5) Select size message change.
- On the Product page, if a user tries to add a product to cart without selecting a size variation, the a notification message pops up to tell the customer they need to select a size option before adding to cart.
- We would like the notification message changed to read:
* "Please select a size option before adding this product to your basket"