We're looking for a Full Stack (Wordpress) developer to join and fill a remote team position. You should be proficient in Wordpress and have deep knowledge of PHP ecosystem. As our team member you will be solving interesting problems from simple website to large scale saas applications where lots of technologies come together.
Additional bonus if you also have experience or are seeking to gain experience with any of the following;
We take pride in building beautiful looking UI and proving you have the attention to detail to convert designs to perfect looking UIs will be a huge plus.
Additional bonus if you also have experience or are seeking to gain experience with
So, if you are a self-motivated individual who likes to code not just for money, takes pride in his/her work and understands following technologies, we'd like to hear from you.
(In order of preference)
1. PHP Ecosystem
3. CSS3 (Bootstrap 3/4 or TailwindCSS)
5. Git Workflows (Branching, Pull Requests, Merging, Resolving conflicts)
6. Basic understanding of how servers (LAMP) and clouds (AWS etc) work.
Bonus Experience or seeking to gain experience
1. Laravel (Auth, Eloquent, Service Providers, Routing, Validations, Middlewares)
2. VueJS + LaravelMix (Axios, Vue Router)
4. Basic understanding of how servers (LAMP) and clouds (AWS etc) work.
• Immediately available to work.
• Can work weekends, nights etc
• Native English applicants preferred.
• If you like doing new thing and always looking to make old things better.
How to Apply
• Start your application with "This is why I am a Fullstack rockstar"
• Include 1 x [login to view URL] results link
The questions we ask are important and designed to weed out the copy and paste applicants, please take them seriously this is a true long-term position. There is always 30+ applications but most of the time the skillset and experience are not where it needs to be to join our team.
Successful applicants will be interviewed after this application process.