I have 30+ domains parked. The registrar is one location and they are parked at another. Several have privacy of ownership which complicates email. I want to get any/all email sent to any domain ( or ) to be collected into one account using thunderbird. I then would like to reply to any email in such a way that the recipient sees only my reply as if from the domain name he/she originally sent to. I am not interested in having someone do all of this for me. I have a background in unix admin but am getting very dated, not familiar with current apps... I learn best by watching someone who knows what they are doing...
I willing to pay someone to show me how:
1. provide a one page plan of the task making sure to ask me all of the revelant questions, collecting domain names, account names etc...
2. provide a written explaination (brief) of the basic linkage between the accounts and what settings must be changed to make it work
3. setup one basic account with something like a "logmein" session where I can see how you do it
4. setup a second basic account, also with a logmein session
5. setup an account where the domain has privacy settings which route the email through a 3rd party, also w/ logmein
6. setup a second email where the domain has privacy settings which route the email through a 3rd party, also w/ logmein
.7. test email reciept / reply/ receipt for each of the 4 above
I should be able to do the rest myself
I do not expect this project to take more than 2 hours and expect it to be priced accordingly
If I find someone I can work with (tutor me using logmein sessions) I have more extensive needs in wordpress+amazon store setups