Before explaining, we want to be very clear that we're a Web Agency and we're looking for long term providers that are affordable and also very experienced with lots of years working on hosting environments / very experts in WooCommerce in this case. Very honest people, if you do this fine we will give you more tasks of other projects, since we're an agency and have multiple clients / projects, most of them based in WP.
== General requirements for any freelancer in this kind of tasks
- Have a good english (we also talk portuguese and spanish, just in case you use any of this languages).
- Available to talk via voice in some special cases, where explain is 10x times faster than writing down.
- You must have very advanced skills and experience in Virtualization and web hosting systems.
- You must know how to handle the most used hosting apps and control panels, like SolusVM, Virtualizor, Proxmox, and also control panel like Plesk, CPanel, directadmin, Centos Web Panel, centminmod, etc.
- You should know well OVH platform model, so we don't have to go explaining how those systems work.
- We want freelancers that fixes issues in minutes, not in hours. At least 5 years experience per area.
- For next tasks we want you to bill us in minutes, since we will give you multiple tasks on same or different projects, then would be good to make a monthly payment or maybe make prepayment hours. All this if you show us u're good, of course.
- We want you to be guru in optimization for large WooCommerce sites, where every cache layer is ultra important.
<------------------- General info ------------------->
== Techs / areas we want you to be a guru:
- Google Insights / mobile / gtmetrix / pingdom optimization in WooCommerce WP area
- Apache / Nginx / Varnish / guru
- MySQL - Must have large experience managing databases.
- All kind of caching that helps to improve WooCommerce
- Application Performance Management and Monitoring tools
<------------------- Tasks for today ------------------->
We have a small global network based in OVH servers externally (France and Canada) and also we do have some services inside our LAN, like a NAS with multiple services, also we do have a dedicated server managing the VPN network with Softether, we do have very fast VPN throughput (about 300/500 MBPS).
Here's a map of our VPN network --> [login to view URL]
Every node has some Virtual machines inside, all connected to a bridged NIC with Softether server. All datacenter nodes use bridge NIC connected to the VPN.
We don't have more than 40 IPs in our VPS network, but all IPs are in the same segment 18.104.22.168.
We would need to implement next things to optimize the network:
1.- Network --> Implement multiple segments per zone (Europe, office and America)
2.- PFSENSE --> Configure multiple DHCP segments.
3.- Configure a standard gateway for VPN in office and another one in Europe Datacenter. We can use PFsense and the tolls we already have.
14 freelance font une offre moyenne de $168 pour ce travail
Good day, I am an experienced Network and Systems engineer. I fix problems in minutes. I am very interested in working with you. I am versed with PFSENSE, Softether and OVH hosting. Sincerely
I have experience in deploying and maintaining of: Cloud Computing Platforms: AWS Amazon Web Services,Microsoft AZURE, Google Cloud (GCP). Server Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003-to-2012R2, Windows Server Plus
Hello, I have read your job details carefully and i can do your work if you will provide me more details of project.I will definitely give you a best solution to your problem. Thanks Ambient Infotech
Hi, I have knowledge in networking, virtualization, server administration, cisco equipment. I have 8+ years of hands on IT experience. I'm currently studying for certifying CCNA. I've set up Windows domain controlle Plus
I have been a systems administrator for about six years, I also manage networks under Mikrotik. - Sysadmin - Python / Bash Scripting - Nginx / Apache - MySQL / MariaDB - cPanel / Plesk - Remote Backups - Networking - Plus
Professional Network Admin with over 17 years of experience............................................................................................................................
Too much sentences, please explain one by one on chat. Dear sir, thank you for posting this project. My name is Onegina, Web and Mobile Developer and Project Manager of professional web development team. Heres our p Plus
I working more then 5 years with OVH, Hetzner, AWS and more hosting and cloud ISP. Also, I have good experience with system and network administration, database setup for HA like MySql Galera. I can work like B2B with Plus
This is right up my alley. Please message me with details. Would love to chat. Thanks for your consideration.
i got this job My skills: Linux Administration || Cisco || Network Administration || Troubleshooting my Goal to make you happy .. I can deliver what you are looking for in very competitive price and high qualit Plus
Offline Linux administrator As an experienced and professional Linux Systems Administrator , I am in the ideal position to offer a comprehensive range of professional Linux Services, which include: • Linux - Hostin Plus
Business and project savvy engineer armed with a 6+ year track record in delivering solutions in diverse areas of large-scale projects within TI, Logistics, Retail and Education industries. Keen to move on to take on m Plus