This is the current auction script: [url removed, login to view]
What I need done:
- I need a resolution center built. If a user has a problem with a transaction, he should be able to start a claim/dispute similar to PayPal.
- Leave feedback link needs to be a generated url. Currently, you can edit other users feedback by simply typing in this: [url removed, login to view] . Even if you are not the user that has to leave the feedback, you can still edit it (you must be logged in, though)
-If you bid on an 'auction listing' (not a buy now listing), it should say on top of the page either:
in green box: You are currently the highest bidder.
or in a red box: You have been outbid. (Similar to eBay)
- "Confirm Bid" before you place a bid. So if you place a bid of $20 and click "Place Bid"
it says "Are you sure you want to make a bid of $20?". (Similar to eBay)
- Make search page ([url removed, login to view]) similar to [url removed, login to view]
- Remove "Search Options" on side.
- Make search Results this format:
Listing Title | Price | Seller | Listing Type | Delivery Time
Cheap Runescape Gold | $[url removed, login to view] | wowimgod ( 1 ) | Buy Now | 5 Minutes
-Make tags on the listing page seperate tags. Right now all the tags entered are as 1 tag (when you hover over it/cursor over, it underlines the whole thing). When you click a tag, it should search that term in "All catergories". ([url removed, login to view])