This is the current auction script: [url removed, login to view]
What I need done:
- I need a resolution center built. If a user has a problem with a transaction, he should be able to start a claim/dispute similar to PayPal.
- Leave feedback link needs to be a generated url. Currently, you can edit other users feedback by simply typing in this: [url removed, login to view] . Even if you are not the user that has to leave the feedback, you can still edit it (you must be logged in, though)
-If you bid on an 'auction listing' (not a buy now listing), it should say on top of the page either:
in green box: You are currently the highest bidder.
or in a red box: You have been outbid. (Similar to eBay)
- "Confirm Bid" before you place a bid. So if you place a bid of $20 and click "Place Bid"
it says "Are you sure you want to make a bid of $20?". (Similar to eBay)
- Make search page ([url removed, login to view]) similar to [url removed, login to view]
- Remove "Search Options" on side.
- Make search Results this format:
Listing Title | Price | Seller | Listing Type | Delivery Time
Cheap Runescape Gold | $[url removed, login to view] | wowimgod ( 1 ) | Buy Now | 5 Minutes
-Make tags on the listing page seperate tags. Right now all the tags entered are as 1 tag (when you hover over it/cursor over, it underlines the whole thing). When you click a tag, it should search that term in "All catergories". ([url removed, login to view])
3 freelance font une offre moyenne de $373 pour ce travail
Hi! We are 100% sure that we can very easily complete your project with perfection. Please just check our Portfolio for your satisfaction. We Can provide the best work to you. So please give us a chance for your proj Plus
Dear, we would like to assist you with the work mention above, as we have all the experienced developers in our [url removed, login to view] will be glad and thankful if you go ahead and check your pmb for further details. thank yo Plus