[login to view URL] is looking for a WordPress Webmaster to work alongside with our innovative and growing digital marketing team. You will be in charge of the development and maintenance of the site with in-depth WordPress. You will be the first point of contact when the site goes down or streaming becomes unavailable. You will be working with Control Panel, install updates and run backup/restore operations. We are using X-theme, so if you are a wizard of X -- let's talk. Also, we will need your help with the Shopify store that is live. Some other projects will come about going forward.
Daily workload includes, but not limited to:
• In charge of the code (HTML/CSS), layout, design and templates of the website, and all plugins and backend systems.
• Maintaining and hardening site security and be on top of server issues.
• Development adjustments and troubleshooting
• Site design & content updates
• Meta-information & image edits (Photoshop preferred)
• Plugin installation
Preferred Skills & Experience:
• Must have creative and resourceful mindset
• Must be fluent in English
• Must have knowledge of basic IT troubleshooting
• Must have experience and strong understanding of HTML / CSS, WordPress
• Ability to code & launch a WordPress site from start to finish (manage all assets).
• Must be fluent in SQL
• Must have the ability to work independently and manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously with a sense of urgency.
• Hands-on experience with network diagnostics, network analytics tools and SEO practices.
• Great communication and organizational skills
This is an amazing opportunity for everyone, whether you are a recent college-grad or a veteran in the field! Apply today and we'll reach back ASAP.