We're a website development house located in Australia that regularly builds large client sites with reasonable volumes of content (from 20 to 150 pages). We're looking for Freelancer or a team to assist with the time-consuming and arduous task of adding content and performing on-page SEO.
Site artwork is completed quite separately. When you "pick up" the project, all the code will be completed, and the beta site will often have either (a) a few example pages inserted already or (b) placeholder content. Content is typically supplied as MS Word, PDF or using JumpChart.
In addition, our clients often supply us with suggested on-page layouts as PDF, AI or JPG.
Most sites we build are based on some form of base template or framework. Typically, these use the Cherry Framework (MotoPress Pro), the Elegant Builder, Divi or Enfold - although this may differ from time-to-time.
Your job will be to:
* Create new Pages, Posts or Products (sometimes these are custom-post types)
* Quickly review the page content and work out what keyword phrase should be targeted
* Add, and intelligently arrange page content (using examples provided, if available)
* Resize, rename and add a Featured Image to each page
* Write a succinct Excerpt for each page, based on the content provided
* Write a succinct summary the OG and Twitter Card content, for each page
* Resize, rename and add images for the OG and Twitter Card fields
About the platform:
* Current version of WordPress
* Page builder installed in most cases (typically Cherry Framework, the Elegant Builder, Divi or Enfold)
* WordPress SEO by Yoast installed
* Post Duplicator installed
* Quick 301 Redirects installed (allows any page to become a 301 redirect)
* CryptX installed (automatically recognises and encrypts email address' in page content)
* Gravity Forms (Developer) installed
* Contact Form 7, Contact Form 7 Honeypot and Contact Form 7 DB installed
* Where appropriate, WooCommerce
Our ideal candidate would:
* Have an exceptional grasp of International English (first language, preferred)
* Be able to churn out quality work quickly (we often have tight turn arounds)
* Have an excellent understanding of WordPress Content Administration / Editing
* Be able to make minor adjustments to content at a code level
* Be able to make minor decisions on-the-fly
* Have a reasonable grasp of SEO principles, in relation to on-page content
In your quote, can you please:
* Set your overall bid to the price of a 30 page site
* Include a per-page price in your reply
* Start your proposal with "G'Day mate", so I know you've got this far!
* Let me know your capacity (eg, 20 pages per dat)
* Advise your lead time (eg, 1 week's notice before starting)
The first job you'll be working on will be a Health Services site with around 30 pages.
Thanks for looking. Happy bidding!
Based on 100-150 words per page, an estimated starting rate including outlined duties of 6-10 pages per day, increasing as familiarity grows.
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $458 pour ce travail
Hello, Thanks for sharing your post. I specialize at customizing themes & specialize at Avada & would like to share my best work examples using Avada theme. 1. innocentandwild [url removed, login to view] Plus
Hello, I am Peter, the leader of MediaHeart WEB Agency ([url removed, login to view]) and an experienced web designer & developer. Quality and speed are my leading stars and I am at your disposal, just give me a message.
Hello G'Day mate, I have gone through the complete requirement regarding the websites you build for your regular client will charge 421 usd for approx 30-35 page website .We specialize in custom WordPress solutions Plus
G'Day mate Thank You for posting your Requirement ! I am Smith and I am absolutely sure that we can work together on this project and create something worthwhile. I have gone through the entire details of the Plus
G'Day Mate! I'm a freelance web developer, who has just started working for myself. I have 5 years experience in commercial web development. You can see my work at [url removed, login to view] I'm competent in Wordpres Plus