We're looking for a highly skilled, innovative, energetic, and professional Social Media Virtual Assistant to join our team! You Must:
1. MUST be able to work normal business hours of 9a-6p CST.
2. Be an excellent communicator, details oriented and have great communication skills
3. Have excellent computer, organizing and planning skills
4. Have the ability to track and follow-up on all activities and commitments
5. Be willing to learn our tools and systems quickly and effectively
6. Be Flexible.
7. Develop marketing strategy for Kindle eBook promotion
8. Promote & market my Kindle eBooks on social media
9. Writing book descriptions for Amazon ebook sales page
10. Submit Kindle books to several websites
1. WordPress blogging experience
2. Social Media experience
3. Wordpress maintenance
4. Customer service
5. Time management
6. Active on social media (Google+ would be great, Facebook & Twitter a must, LinkedIn, Pinterest & YouTube would be great too)
7. Willing to share examples of your blogging capabilities
8. Must write a sample blog post from the following. You need to create a 300-500 word blog post that has the same format as this blog post with sections, lists, etc.: [url removed, login to view] Article: Google Plus Rise To Being A Popular Social Network. Then use this infographic: [url removed, login to view]
9. MUST complete a questionnaire about customer service.
You will need to be able to work during the hours of 9a - 6p CST and have access to email, very knowledgeable about social media and must be able to manage multiple projects at once while keeping everything on time, organized, and in sync. Before applying for this position YOU MUST complete the Social Media Marketing Test. Also when applying, please share which of the skills you have as part of your skill set. Mostly what I'm looking is someone who is really good at marketing my ebooks, but you also need to be VERY fluent in English and in writing, proofreading/editing and attention to detail.
I’m looking for someone who is reliable, a quick learner, good communicator, and will go above and beyond to complete the necessary tasks. This is for a long-term position. The individual will also be rewarded with more hours and bonuses if done a good job.
Note: Please do not apply if you are working with someone else as a Kindle VA right now. I want to avoid any conflict of interests.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $12/hour for this job
I have read your job description and meet your requirements. I look forward to working with you. Message me if interested. I can start straight away.