My wordpress shop site is up and running and previous developer has already customised WooCommerce Customer/Order CSV Export plugin but i want some fixes in the checkout form and hence added to the export csv.
In checkout form
1. We sell in Cyprus and Greece. If Cyprus is selected then a drop down menu should appear to select closest courier shop for pickup. If greece selected nothing to change cos its home delivery.
In exported csv
1. move one cell from checkout form and put it somewhere else so we fill the correct cell in csv
2. post code filed in csv of the closest courier for cyprus should be added automatically i have the pdf with all shops and postocodes.
3. if a customer checks out 3 items at the same time in cvs it shoes 3 rows. i want 1 and put all the item descriptions in 1 row.
4. in one field shows the item title. change it to item SKU which is shorter description to save space.
5 in the same field from point 4 in exported csv also put the item size or colour which is selected before checkout
6 lastly some fields have dots from export and should be leaved blank
faulty csv below