We have a website that has been migrated to Word Press and the employee who did the migration has now left and there is a list of things that still needs fixing.
We are also planning on upgrading the design of the site so whoever we use we would want to do this project later on in the year as well.
The site is [url removed, login to view]
PHASE 1 - TIdy up live migration
1. Create new page - [url removed, login to view]
2. Sales Report Export
Need to run a report that will generate a CSV file on following data
- Generate report based on a date range e.g. 01-06-12 to 30-06-12
- Show itemised list of all products sold in that date range
- Show gross sales (Including VAT 20%)
- Show net sales (ex VAT)
- Show total discount applied
- Show total delivery charge
3. “Next page issue” - on blog limited to 5 pages as currently gets squashed when displays more.
e.g. [url removed, login to view]
4. On product page – Set DESCRIPTION tab to be default not COMMENTS tab.
e.g [url removed, login to view]
5. Out of Stock Notification
When a product is out of stock it still takes payment
- I need to get a detailed understanding of how this is currently set-up so users know how to process the orders
There maybe issues will find
18 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 324 £ pour ce travail
Consider it done.... Right developer at your door...HIRE WITH CONFIDENCE...Hope to achieve next positive feedback from you!!! Please check you inbox. "Always willing to walk extra miles to achieve Excellence"
Dear Hiring Manager, We understand your requirements fully & are confident of a 100% delivery from our end. Please check your mailbox here, for our detailed bid. Thanks and regards, Deep Infotech team