We have purchased & installed the WordPress Shopping Cart plugin by Tribulant Software (aka "Checkout" plug-in), for our website [url removed, login to view]
We have added the basic information for products & categories. We have not yet added the detailed descriptive content that the plugin refers to as "product content" and which goes on the tabs of product pages.
PROJECT DESCRIPTION / DELIVERABLES:
1. Recommendation of a theme that will meet our layout criteria, which is detailed below. Theme template should include shades of blue (light and dark blue; the dark blues can be royal and/or navy blue). Obviously the theme will have to be compatible with WordPress Shopping Cart plugin. Tribulant Software told me in a ticket: "Basically any WordPress theme that follow the WordPress coding standards should work with our Shopping Cart Plugin. Now, if you are referring to the plugin themes, they come with the plugin itself, you have two options the \"default\" and the \"simple blue\" theme. You can customize them both as you want by modifying the CSS and HTML files. Both themes can be found under: wp-checkout/views/ "(end of quote)
2. Installation of theme template
3. Make the front page of the site = front page of the store, and should have an appearance more-or-less like this:
[url removed, login to view] -except taking into consideration the width of right-column as described below.
4. We are not asking you to add any content other than to configure our front page as described above; we only want you to recommend a theme/template that meets the criteria below, to install that theme, and configure the front page
- two-column format
- The right column will be product categories. We will have 1 or 2 levels of subcategories.
See this site for example of how wide the right column should be, and general appearance: [url removed, login to view]
- Left column will be the content column: Need to have as wide as the combination of the center and right columns of this site:
[url removed, login to view]
HEADER will have:
- links to various content sections of the site (customer service, shipping, technical, customer account log-in etc)
- Will show the shopping cart, link to checkout,
PRODUCT PAGE LAYOUT
Below the header, the following should appear in this order, from top to bottom:
1. Title of product
2. Photo(s) on right; pricing and stock information on the left
3. Brief description (1 to 3 lines of text)
4. Row of tabs (detailed description, technical, etc)
5. Related Products: This is a very important aspect for us and we want the related products to be visible without having to scroll down to see them. Related products will include photo and price, if possible: At lea
- On product pages, will appear below related products
- Will be a mini site-map with more links than in the header
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $271 pour ce travail
Ready to start this job and deliver it in less than 3 days. Please post a reply to discuss further.
Hi, I have throughly read your requirements and believe that I can deliver exceptional results. I hope you will consider using my services. Thanks.
Hello! Greetings for the day !! We have gone through your project. We discussed with our coders and designers about your project. We can do this job within 14 days. Please note that the bid time only includes Plus
simple [url removed, login to view] ready to [url removed, login to view] honor me with selection