Soundboard iPhone app as discussed:
1) An iPhone/iTouch App with a home screen containing 8 buttons that each play a separate *.mp3 file.
2) We will implement the Apple AVFoundation framework to play the audio.
3) On a button press whilst another sound is playing (option 1) we will make the new sound overlap the current sound or (option 2) stop the current sound and update to the new sound.
4) We can make the audio still play even if the user has the phone clicked into silent mode.
5) A button that launches YouTube to a desired page.
6) We will implement iAd's into the App.
7) Ideally the provided graphics will be twice the height/width as intended for the iPhone Legacy display so that we can make a dual set of graphics. One each for the Legacy & gorgeous Retina displays.
8) We will make an Array in the [url removed, login to view] with 3 Icon sizes. One each native to iPhone, iPhone 4 and iPad.
9) We will make the App backward compatible from iOS 4.3+ to 3.2
* Will receive the full project and source code.
* Will have to provide all graphics and audio for the App. (Graphics wise, I'd need the background image, and all of the buttons, etc saved as transparent PNGs.)
* Icon - 512x512
Background - 640x940 with status bar, 640x960 without status bar