We require to develop a new module/algorithm for an existing GSM simulator coded in MatLab. This application works for researching purposes, so at this stage, we only need to extend it. The simulator simulates, with a very deep detail, all the characteristics that exists on real scenarios, like BTS creation, users creation, connections, handovers, signal loss, etc. What we need to implement is a very specific module to simulate the behavior of the network against a new scenario. We can certified that the most difficult algorithms are already implemented, so this module will just use the existing modules with some minor changes. The difficulty for a person, that masters MatLab, and have GSM knowledge, is low from our point of view.
-Study existing code to have a better bird's eye view and understanding of the simulator
-Design and implement the algorithm.
- MatLab (the source code only works with matlab 6.5)
- knowledge implementing algorithms
- knowledge of GSM networks and protocols
- We pay according to milestones, but for this case, because of the short job, we can think about an upfront and final payment at the end of the implementation.
- we really would appreciate not to bid for this project if you really don't have knowledge with matlab, algorithms and gsm. We do not want to start conversations with developers so that at the end, will not end up in
5 freelance font une offre moyenne de $620 pour ce travail
hi, i can [url removed, login to view] my profile.i have done many project in Matlab. i have 5 year Matlab experience also i have knowledge of GSM technology.
I am an IIT B.Tech+[url removed, login to view], and have done several matlab projects involving a variety of toolboxes on freelancer and other websites. Willing to start immediately. Please see pm.
Friend, Thanks for posting. We have checked requirement in details and ready to move ahead. Have a look on PMB for bid. Thanks.
Give me the task full-details (inputs, parameters, ..etc), realization time and then wait to see the result (output, key performance/quality indexes ...etc) .. check YOUR PMB to know more ...