Write software in C language for Data Acquisition Units. The hardware is BL4S100 SBC.
• Setup 15 GPIO to detect changes in its input.
• Setup 5 Analog input to periodically scan for a pre-determine value.
• SetupWeb-sever to display status of GPIO pins. TCP/IP stack already done.
• Setup 2 serial ports. One for interfacing with a wireless modem and the other to interface with PC/Keypad.
• Information/packet form PC/Keypad are handle by performing of the 14 specify task. These 14 actions will be detail later.
• Information/packet from wireless modem are also handled by conducting any of 6 specific actions. Actions are to be specify later.
• Any changes in the 15 GPIO pins are handle by performing a total of 3 actions which are to be specify later.
Dynamic C is the programming language.
All code must be well documented.
More details to come
How many years experience you have dealing with embedded system design?
How many years experience you have working with C?
Have you ever work on any Rabbit SBC or any SBC?
Décerné à :
I have 10 years experience in embedded system design, 20 years in C programming. 15 years data acquisition software development 6 years I have dealing with Rabbit Single-Board Computer (SBC),ZigBee ...
15 freelance ont fait une offre moyenne de 902 $ pour ce travail
I have more than 4 years experience in Embedded software development, Data acquisition software development, Data Logger software development and Testing different data loggers, familiar with C from last 8 years.