A have a windows 11 home 22H2 (10.0.22621) desktop with some specific issues I would like fixed:
1) I have purchased Microsoft Flight Simulator Delux (base game + 2 x DLC's) from Steam.
It worked for a time, now when I press start in Steam the system looks like its loading, then goes back to asking me if I want to start. I believe the error happened after a Windows video driver update though I am not 100% sure;
2) I have purchased Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate (base game + extra cars & scenery), this was also working for a time, now when I start from the XBOX PC app, it looks like its loading, then goes back to the XBOX screen asking if I want to start. I believe both games stopped approximately the same time, so may have the same issue;
3) Windows Explorer is extremely slow displaying directories. If I access a directory from an M.2 or SSD storage device, it can take 30 seconds - 1 minute to display, even directories only containing a small number of files. Storage devices are 500 GB M.2 with 32 GB Intel Optane cache & 2 TB SSD. System also has 2 x USB drives attached (13 GB & 15 GB);
4) Command prompt, run as Administrator, is not launching a command prompt (my account is in the Administrator group);
5) More often than I would like, program crash overnight (while the computer is unused) for no apparent reason. The common factor appears to be programs using a lot of memory, even though a lot of swap space is available should the physical RAM be exhausted. I would like this looked into.
I would like a quote for all these issues to be corrected (via remote login) please.
Detailed PC spec is below:
Base machine is a HP ENVY All-in-One - 32-a0011na (HP product number: 9MF73EA)
(If you are not familiar with the HP AIO series, they are 32" desktop screens with a built in notebook PC).
I have added additional RAM (DDR4 PC4-21300 2666MHz 260-pin SODIMM - 16 GB x 2),
added a second screen (HP U32 4K HDR Monitor)
upgraded the SSD (Kingston SKC6002048G - 2TB), everything else is factory stock.
GPU is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 (Mobile), installed driver: 220.127.116.110
Intel(R) UHD Graphics 630, installed driver 18.104.22.16864
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-9700 CPU @ 3.00GHz 3.00 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.8 GB usable)
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display
Edition Windows 11 Home
Installed on 21/09/2022
OS build 22621.900
Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0
15 freelances font une offre moyenne de 135 £ pour ce travail
Hi there, I'm bidding on your project "Windows 11 home support 22H2 (10.0.22621)" I am expert in assignment and powerpoints, and can get it done for you efficiently. please leave a message on my chat so we can discuss Plus
Hi there, I am networking expert specialist and consultant for more than 8 years, who spend my free time to learn about new technologies in networking, security field to be always up to date. please just ping me on c Plus
Hello!! Greeting to you! I am interested in this work and I would like to know more details about the task. Please initiate a chat for further discussion. I am an IT Professional with technical support, networking, Plus
Hello, Warm Greetings! I have just carefully read your description about your project. This job matches my skill set. I have been working as a Full MERN Stack Developer for decades years now. I would like to let yo Plus
Greetings This is Umair. I can work with your project skills Video Hardware, Windows Desktop and Microsoft I am a Full Stack Developer and have been practicing this profession over the last 07 years. Your project reg Plus
Lets start working! I can fix your computer in 30 minutes... or... I will not accept any money! Do you wanna try? I'm over 20 years of experience... lets try!
Hi there! I have read what you exactly need, however I would like to ask you a few questions. I do have good experience with Video Hardware, Windows Desktop and Microsoft. Please feel free to ping me anytime so we can Plus
Hey there i have a solution for above issue with Windows update. Lets connect to get it fixed for you so that you will be able to run all apps as it used to be.
Hello, I am a network administrator, with extensive experience in Windows environment and I can help you with your project. Please contact me so we can discuss more about it. I saw you are located in London, like mys Plus
Hey buddy being a IT person at work and a Passionate gamer on weekends i face such issues quite often related to game errors and windows errors. Thus i think i will be able to understand your concern better. If you wa Plus
Hi, Greetings! After carefully analyzing your project requirements, I discovered that you want me to fix your HP ENVY All-in-One - 32-a0011na from all five(5) issues listed above. I am available to start work right no Plus
Hi I would be happy to help yo to resolve this issue via remote login & call, as based in the UK Please confirm availability & date Best regards
Remotely control your computer, run antivirus software, check the operating system, and repair any errors discovered. Examine the Hardware Integrity