1. I need an entire rework of our cost estimate Excel Sheet. See the sample attached.
2. There are 2 tabs at the bottom of of the estimate; one for the actual estimate which is our copy and one for the customer copy which is presented to them without our associated costs, etc.
3. I need to be able to add or delete line items when making an estimate by simply clicking a button. The item numbers will be recalculated to show the correct number of items on the list. It is possible that the current base list of 25 items could rise to 500 or more during the course of an estimate. Everytime the add button is hit; a new line item is added. The opposite is true for the delete button.
4. I do not like our current color scheme or text. The "E" logo is fine and can be reused. Our colors are red, black and white. This scheme needs to be reworked.
5. I desire to have this new estimate sheet visible via "Form". I would like to have a data entry type look minus all the lines and other items that you have already entered. It needs to be professional looking. I need a simple button press to go to this mode.
6. Cells that are calculated by another cell need to be protected.
7. Once the estimate is complete; I need to be able to sort the sheet by manufacturer name, then model number by pressing a button.
8. The print layout should be landscape.
9. You are free to be as creative as possible to give this a new professional look, easily readable, altered color schemes, text, etc.
10. It needs to print well and look good on paper.
11 freelance font une offre moyenne de $193 pour ce travail
I will make it easy to make this work using form and macros. Also I will create a copy of each form and a database for future reference. All you can do just click of buttons.