I have a project who use indy (Delphi 10.2), but it have many problems, like if flood the port no one more can connect, some computers don't connect and cpu usage since it's one thread per connection.
so i need a solution using winsock + IOCP.
I need the following things:
- All connections should be listed at listview adding when connecting and removing when disconnecting.
- I need be able to send some strings from server to client from this connections listed at listview.
- I need disconnect all of they.
- i need send a TStringStream from server to client and receive a file from client (img).
- Need be protected against flood, if flood players should be able to continue connecting without it crash or stuck.
- Need handle MUCH connections 2.000 + without freeze problem or resources usage.
Should be coded at Delphi 10.2 or highter.
3 freelances font une offre moyenne de 230 $ pour ce travail
Hello, i'm very excerience in Delphi and also winSock. i have made same application before. if you want to work me i can make your application.
Will be intersted. I have string delphi understading i have work for almost 16 year in Delphi. Please discuss and we can work out this assignment.