As a Junior HTML Data Entry Wizard, you will be converting Word files into clean, organized HTML files based off a template. You must be familiar with MathML. Are you?
• Experience writing HTML; CSS.
• Ability to work in a collaborative group environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Effective time management and project management skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Excellent decision making and analytical skills.
• Excellent written and spoken English communication skills a must.
• Ability to learn and adapt to new skill sets.
• Must be able to start immediately.
Please see attached example of "before" and "after". "Before" is the left side. "After" is the prettier version on the "right."
You will be responsible for transforming content like the "before" into what it looks like "after." Can you do this effectively? If so, please take 2-1 Introduction. html as our little confirmatory verification test. Here it is:
[login to view URL]
Only html should be touched using classes that they can find in the css file (stylesheet url can be found in the source). It has a Mathjax issue you'll have to deal with ;-).