Things to consider when making the site
*Professional Elegant Design.
*Use any pictures that match the site but require no photo editing. I will replacement them with royalty purchased pictures.
*The tabs will be Home/Events /Members/About Us
*Sections must be easily updatable by the laymen person.
*Sections of the template that are not applicable must be removed, including pictures. Meaning a clean, and lean site.
* I am looking for a speedy (under a week but not necessarily demanding schedule) turn around.
Things to consider to phrasing your response.
*Mini plan of action.
*Bid at a fair price
*A lot of bids will be read. Any bids that say “I make good sight” or doesn’t seem like a thought was put into it will be dismissed.
* Points added if you post a sample of your work with proof that you made it.
Our commitment to you
* Communication will be readily available and fast as your response will come up on my phone.
* An in-depth plan and agreement will be reached before work is started.
* If the project extends further than the scope then more money will be awarded.
* My customer’s approval is needed before site can be considered complete.
* Quick release of milestones and payment upon site completion.