The website will allow visitors to compare prices of an unlimited number of products.
1) Visitors will come to the website and will enter their postcode or suburb and select the number of kilometers they are willing to travel to the store with the cheapest product. (similar interface to [url removed, login to view])
2) Visitor will then select a product that they want to see the best price for. (similar interface to [url removed, login to view])
3) The visitor will be taken to the next page, which will display the cheapest products from multiple stores and will allow the customer to click and view the products, which will have individual pages.
4) The customer will be able to select a store and view details about the store just as opening and close times, phone number, address and also their will be able to view a map where the store is located, map will be generated by [url removed, login to view]
Store Owners / Sellers
1) Storeowners will come to the website and sign up as storeowners. At the start registration will be free but later I would like the option to add a weekly or monthly fee that all store owners must pay.
A storeowner should be able to have multiple stores, the more stores they list the bigger the discount they receive. (Set by admin)
If a store owner has multiple stores they should be able to have sub levels of users who update prices, eg one store person (store owner’s employee) should only be able to update the prices of the store where they work at, the store owner (owner) would be able to update all stores.
2) Once signed up the storeowner will add and change the prices of their products on the website.
3) Store owners will add details such as address, opening and closing times and contact details.
1) Admin will have unlimited control over all sections of the website
2) Admin will be able to set prices of adding store to website.
3) Admin will be able to add the main product that all stores will add their individual prices to. Example admin will add a product XYZ and storeowners will be able to set their prices for XYZ. Their will be a lot of common products and in order to reduce duplication Admin will be the only one who will be able to add products. Unless a store is having a promotion and requires a special product to be add then the storeowner may add a product.
I still don’t know how I want the product adding to work, I don’t know if I want to admin to be the only one to add products or to also allow stores to add products.
Suggestions would really be appreciated. I am trying to reduce duplication so that one product does not have a million differently spelt names by different storeowners.
33 freelance font une offre moyenne de $1069 pour ce travail
Hi, We have over 5 years of experience of web designing, search engine optimisation and web programming on php and other web technologies and programmed many applications. We are confident to complete this project with Plus
Founded in 2001, by three IT professionals tired of contracting their considerable energy and talents to large, faceless corporations, the first two years of the New York - based web design company [login to view URL], wer Plus
We offer an outstanding value added services with high degree of quality at very competitive prices. We have skill set of creative designers, professional programmers and business analysts to cater your needs and to gi Plus
Our company is legally registered in Nepal and providing web development and hosting services since 1999. We are doing many US, UK, Spain, Tibet, and Nepal based web projects and speacialising to develope e-commerce, w Plus
Dear Sir/ Madam: In reviewing your project description, we are excited to learn that you are seeking someone to help you with developing a new enterprise wide system. We would like to extend our services for y Plus
Thanks for the opportunity. Please view my profile for a brief intro and a PORTFOLIO as this will give you confidence to understand our work ethics, design sensibilities and development capabilities. Pls contact me if Plus
BPowerHouse is an international premier specialist IT solutions and services company, that combines core technical expertise with a global business perspective. The company's key offerings include product development, Plus
Hi! Choose CruXol... because we provide every solution u need! visit us at... [login to view URL] hoping for ur early responce... Waqas Raja, CruXol Technologies
All our work is handled by a panel of experienced and qualified professionals so for the bid price your work is done by a group of experts who guarantee quality. We provide after delivery service for one year from the Plus
“We are team of professionals expertise in developing web based application using PHP/ASP/.NET and in web designing using Photoshop,Dreamweaver MX,Flash [login to view URL] reading your project description, we are highly intere Plus
Hi. We are an Iranian Company named Maximum Web Solutions Co,Ltd. We could provide your work with ASP language and MS SQL or MS Access Databases. We design your work with latest W3C standards and Powerfull and friendly Plus
Greetings, we have reviewed your outsourced project description in depth. We're confident we can a deliver a professional looking design(s) with proposed functionality to match your concept. We have several URLs, which Plus
We like to work for you. We look forward to hear from you to move ahead. Thanks and Regards Hibzur Rahaman Oak-Net (P) Limited Chat: rahaman_oak (at) [login to view URL] Skype: rahaman_mktg
We are much interested in the development of your project. Let's communicate via private message board.
Dear Sir Hiensys IT Consulting is an emerging global technology services company delivering business solutions to its clients. We deliver the full range of application outsourcing, business process outsourcing, con Plus