Initially written for Open Cart 188.8.131.52+ using VQMOD and ideally be compatible with Custom Themes initially Journal Theme 2.6
Ongoing Support will be required as bugs and other issues come up.
Open Cart Module: Purchasing Supervisor Approved Orders
Overall Objective: Branch Managers can place orders in Open Cart but have Head Office Purchasing Manager approve and view all orders placed by each Branch Location. Each Branch Manager should only see their orders and not those of other Branches.
Admin & Head Office Purchasing Manager Dashboard functions:
• Add Branch Users to Company Profile or select them if they already registered as a User in OpenCart 2.0 for each Location.
• View complete history of approved and pending approval Purchase Orders view by:
1. Branch Location 2. Todays Orders 3. Current Weeks Orders 4. All Pending Approval Orders
Branch User Dashboard:
• View complete history of approved and pending approval Purchase Orders
1. Todays Orders 2. Current Weeks Orders 3. All Pending Approval Orders
Ability to specify with an action response to the order request ie 1. Waiting Approval 2. Approved (cant be edited except by Store Admin) 3. Not Approved.
Users that are a member of this module will have all their purchase requests will not be sent to the Store Operator until Approved by the Head Office Supervisor once the Purchasing Supervisor Approves the order it should be sent as part of the normal order mechanism in OpenCart.
We\'re looking for a Web Developer.
- Review business requirements
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
can we continue on skype mine is: [url removed, login to view] please add me on your skype
Thanks & Regards